Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest icemanblue

Are you you n brett blind?

I can't speak for Brett, but, no, I'm not. Fair play if Brett is, though. It's a real inspiration that he's able to post on an Internet forum.

Just leave it Inochi, when someone analyses a goal as a fluke because no team work was involved in creating it, you simply just ignore any post he contributes on the football forum, as he has not a fucking clue on football regardless if it's about a player, a team or manager!

Guest firetotheworks

Still a flannel of a man and a cunt of a manager. Always will be. Any defence of him is reserved for the kids that did Thinky Skills.

We didn't really create much of any note in that second half last night. Cabaye's goal was a bolt from the blue. Other than that we had the bundle in the box that Remy put away and Gouffran's chance. Looked useless coming forward still, hardly a cause for optimism.

Remy's chance that he put over the bar was quite well worked IIRC. Point still remains, we only seem to have one way of looking threatening: Remy/Cisse/Ben Arfa. I really rate Gouffran, he should be playing through the middle but that's not going to happen under Pardew as he just doesn't consider him enough of a threat.

Guest icemanblue

We didn't really create much of any note in that second half last night. Cabaye's goal was a bolt from the blue. Other than that we had the bundle in the box that Remy put away and Gouffran's chance. Looked useless coming forward still, hardly a cause for optimism.

Remy's chance that he put over the bar was quite well worked IIRC. Point still remains, we only seem to have one way of looking threatening: Remy/Cisse/Ben Arfa. I really rate Gouffran, he should be playing through the middle but that's not going to happen under Pardew as he just doesn't consider him enough of a threat.

Gouffran when he was put clean through by Anita, too.

Cabaye's goal wasn't a fluke in that the technique and the strike itself was quality. however, gimp is correct that it basically came out of nothing, and dragged us back into the game.

So you disagree with gimp that it's a fluke then agree with every other single football fan with an ounce of intelligence that is was a great goal out if the blue which dragged us back in to the game. As long as disagree with Gimp's fluke analysis I'm cool with that.

Guest bimpy474

We've conceded 88 goals in our last 50 games. That is long term and the biggest worry we have. You can play poorly but win, but to concede goals like we are we dont give ourselves a chance to do that. We dont score many and letting that many goals will see us in massive trouble, if we aren't already.

Cabaye's goal wasn't a fluke in that the technique and the strike itself was quality. however, gimp is correct that it basically came out of nothing, and dragged us back into the game.

So you disagree with gimp that it's a fluke then agree with every other single football fan with an ounce of intelligence that is was a great goal out if the blue which dragged us back in to the game. As long as disagree with Gimp's fluke analysis I'm cool with that.

To me it was obvious what Gimp meant.

I know he called you names but you do yourself no favours with things like that.

We are realy quite poor in the transition from attack to defence. Maybe that's why Pardew isn't an advocate of us flying forward. Perhaps he's worried that we don't get back into position quickly enough when we lose the ball. Well, that's true, we don't!

Must be incredibly frustrating for the manager, coaches and players that we can't get these things right. They are fundamentals of the game.