Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest reefatoon

Make your mind up Brett lad. One post you are saying you are 99% sure it's Kinnear, and now you are saying we have absolutely no chance in guessing our new manager.

Make your mind up Brett lad. One post you are saying you are 99% sure it's Kinnear, and now you are saying we have absolutely no chance in guessing our new manager.

no chance in guessing our next manager if and for me it's a big if, we don't give it to Kinnear.

That's what i'm saying, i literally can't see us getting anyone but him but if it happens we don't then someone will do very well to guess the appointment because no doubt they will be utter dog shit and very cheap.

Guest reefatoon

no chance in guessing our next manager if and for me it's a big if, we don't give it to Kinnear.

That's what i'm saying, i literally can't see us getting anyone but him but if it happens we don't then someone will do very well to guess the appointment because no doubt they will be utter dog s*** and very cheap.

I just don't see it being Pacemaker Joe at all.

Won't be long at this rate before people get their wish of Pardew sacked and JFK put in charge. There's no scouting needed on a new manager when ours is already at the club waiting for his chance, got to be fairly deluded to think we'll upgrade once Pardew goes. We are f***ed under this regime like, which is a shame considering the talent they've brought to the club but won't pay someone good money to manage them.

How many people actually want Kinnear as manager?

Won't be long at this rate before people get their wish of Pardew sacked and JFK put in charge. There's no scouting needed on a new manager when ours is already at the club waiting for his chance, got to be fairly deluded to think we'll upgrade once Pardew goes. We are f***ed under this regime like, which is a shame considering the talent they've brought to the club but won't pay someone good money to manage them.

How many people actually want Kinnear as manager?

I don't know, probably very few i would imagine.

If Ashley had someone lined up of any decent standard, Pardew would be gone by now imo, the fact he's still here tells me he's just a sitting duck for Kinnear and Pardew probably knows it himself.

Ashley doesn't know what a decent standard is.....that's why your mate is in the job in the first place.

Ashley obviously doesn't bother to look at prospective employees' CVs either...

The thing with firing AP is the risk factor of who or what comes next.

I think the absolute best case scenario is an untested foreign manager, which is a risk in itself.

I can't see anyone with any Premiership experience or gravitas wanting to work under JFK/MA.

- Worst Case = JFK

- JFK Friend/Choice

- Lower league unknown

- Lower league known (Pardew Lite)

- Ex-Player who fancies a go at management

- Experienced Freebie (Poyet/RDM etc)

- Best Case = Untried Foreign Manager whose achieved something elsewhere

I think the absolute best case scenario is an untested foreign manager, which is a risk in itself.

I can't see anyone with any Premiership experience or gravitas wanting to work under JFK/MA.

- Worst Case = JFK

- JFK Friend/Choice

- Lower league unknown

Would take Di Matteo asap.

- Worst Case = JFK

- JFK Friend/Choice

- Lower league unknown

You see, for me, I'd prefer to take a punt of a foreign manager on the off chance they turn out to be decent. I'm not sure RDM or GP are going to take us significantly further forward.

Are they capable of changing cultures? Of embedding an ethos and style throughout a side?

I'm not sure they are. I'm not sure anybody that's readily available is to be honest.

- Worst Case = JFK

- JFK Friend/Choice

- Lower league unknown

You see, for me, I'd prefer to take a punt of a foreign manager on the off chance they turn out to be decent. I'm not sure RDM or GP are going to take us significantly further forward.

Are they capable of changing cultures? Of embedding an ethos and style throughout a side?

I'm not sure they are. I'm not sure anybody that's readily available is to be honest.

More capable than Pardew.

Pardew has no reached his ceiling he struck the lottery when he was gifted our club.

- Worst Case = JFK

- JFK Friend/Choice

- Lower league unknown

More capable than Pardew.

Pardew has no reached his ceiling he struck the lottery when he was gifted our club.

Agree that he struck gold but I really don't have any confidence that the other options out there are significantly better.

It's a bit of a vicious circle this though because who, with any real talent, would align themselves to our shite ownership?