Alan Pardew

Mike

Astonishing. It's like the three live in their own 'opposite' world where everything is going exactly according to f***ing plan. FFS.

Ian W , Brett and Inochi have as much right to post their opinion here as much as the next man.

:thup:

Astonishing. It's like the three live in their own 'opposite' world where everything is going exactly according to fucking plan. FFS.

Ian W , Brett and Inochi have as much right to post their opinion here as much as the next man.

:lol:

There are some fucking arseholes on this forum, they're running wild and getting away with murder. Subtle WUMary is allowed, therefore being a cunt is allowed, calling such people cunts isn't.

Getting on my tits now, time to find something else to do.

There are some f***ing arseholes on this forum, they're running wild and getting away with murder. Subtle WUMary is allowed, therefore being a c*** is allowed, calling such people c***s isn't.

Don't beat around the bush, just tell us what you really think of certain posters on here...

There are some f***ing arseholes on this forum, they're running wild and getting away with murder. Subtle WUMary is allowed, therefore being a c*** is allowed, calling such people c***s isn't.

Don't beat around the bush, just tell us what you really think of certain posters on here...

Not falling into the trap of a 15 year old daft mincer like yourself trying to goad me into calling you a cunt that doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together and knows as much about NUFC as I know about fine dining mate, not going to happen.

:lol: This is the situation we're in here, 3 or 4 idiots winding the rest up something rotten and there is only one set getting banned any time soon. It's pure bollocks.

Not falling into the trap of a 15 year old daft mincer like yourself trying to goad me into you calling you a c*** that doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together and knows as much about NUFC as I know about fine dining mate, not going to happen.

:lol: This is the situation we're in here, 3 or 4 idiots winding the rest up something rotten and there is only one set getting banned any time soon. It's pure bollocks.

You done well not bite, mate.

Not falling into the trap of a 15 year old daft mincer like yourself trying to goad me into you calling you a c*** that doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together and knows as much about NUFC as I know about fine dining mate, not going to happen.

Done well not bite, mate.

Speak English. And look up irony. Div.

Think you've had a few too many this Thursday evening polic, everyone was nice and peaceful till you went on JFK cunt rant.

The "You've had too many" shite, the last comment of the desperate.

I have only had 15 pints, I think that's a sensible amount to drink. Go and sniff your mam's knickers you pleb, I'm off to bed.

The above was done for entertainment value but I seriously wish someone would take Brett out for his walk more often. Amazing that this is what we're being subjected to on here now.