Alan Pardew

Mike

It’s the old saying that you can’t keep all the people happy all of the time. Well, I can’t keep any of the people happy any of the time.

This annoys me like. Who's he referring to exactly? I find it hard to believe that he browses the forums or searches Twitter, and he's had a remarkably easy ride from the media and fans at matches so far. But anyway he's talking shite. He can easily 'keep people happy' by doing logical stuff and getting some results. Like the Villa game, funnily enough.

Adding nothing to a squad that nearly went down suggests a relegation fight is perfectly acceptable to Pardew and the rest.

But your wrong! The Europa league cost us!

Alan said he'd do much better when he had more time to prepare the side

Hey Alan, you're currently on a run of 14 wins from the last 48 league games. That might why some people aren't overly happy with you at present. Just a tip. :thup:

bet he doesn't read newcastle online, aint that right alan, I mean brett, I mean err, good night.

I feel a bit for Pardew like, but on the flip side he has himself to blame for letting himself be such a puppet. It's not a dignified way to go...

I don't feel for him in the slightest, he's detestable.

Our last 48 league games:

Win percentage - 29.17%

Draw percentage - 18.75%

Loss percentage - 52.08%

Points per game - 1.06

Goals for per game - 1.15

Goals against per game - 1.83

:lol:

Win percentage - 29.17%

Draw percentage - 18.75%

Loss percentage - 52.08%

Points per game - 1.06

That's fucking dire.  I hope he'll wake up soon and realise he's inviting pressure onto us with his negative tactics, not tightening us up as he intends.  Some positive tactical points this season at least and he's looked to go a bit more offensive, we can only hope the Everton game was a bit of a brain fart and he goes back to the Villa formation and lineup and sticks with it.

edit:  Just had a look at our stats so far this season and the goals per game and goals against per game are 1.16 and 1.83 respectively.  No change basically.

Win percentage - 29.17%

Draw percentage - 18.75%

Loss percentage - 52.08%

Points per game - 1.06

jesus christ man, over his whole tenure now 37.5% win, 25.78% draw and 36.72% loss

like to see it charted in a graph since he became manager :lol:

The media tide has definitely turned against him now, which usually means it's only a matter of time.

On the down side, reading that Mirror article, Simon Bird seems utterly convinced that it'll be JFK taking over. Can already see what will happen, he'll be put in "temporary charge" while they pretend to look for a proper manager....

http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Thanks+captain+hindsight+i+do+agree+with+you...+not+being+_c6014820bc1fcebc316c87827dc1bc1f.jpg

Feel like this guy right now...a lot of us saw this coming. Whilst I'll not embrace Kinnear coming in any way; it'll be one step closer to seeing him and the dark lord of the shit on their merry way. We have to be nearing the apex of their tyranny by now.

Yet people some how still think he'll come good.

I honestly don't get how anyone thinks he will come good, we have gone so far backwards compared to under Hughton it's unreal. Yes we achieved 5th but that looks more like a combination of having Ba on fire, Cisse on fire, luck and being rather more organised than we now appear. Hughton built some solid foundations, he was probably not the man to take us higher, but did have us beating the scum 5-1 and few other decent results. Just needed someone to come in and build on those foundations but this fucktard likes the sound of his own voice to much and thinks he's doing just fine.

He will relegate us if we give him to many chances, he just doesn't know how to organise us and attack teams. Instead the tactical retard concentrates on stopping the opposition, and magical players like Frazer Campbell and god knows who the other Cardiff players are. Then he will come out and say we didn't follow his plan or some shit, when the fact is his plan was fucking terrible to start will and shackles our players. He made 6 switch arounds for last game, let's see what masterclass he has in store for promoted Cardiff.

Win percentage - 29.17%

Draw percentage - 18.75%

Loss percentage - 52.08%

Points per game - 1.06

Seeing those stats does make his tenure pretty indefensible like - 48 games is a lot more than a blip, and the fact he's achieving such shocking results with what I think is an excellent set of players just makes it so much worse.

Win percentage - 29.17%

Draw percentage - 18.75%

Loss percentage - 52.08%

Points per game - 1.06

Seeing those stats does make his tenure pretty indefensible like - 48 games is a lot more than a blip, and the fact he's achieving such shocking results with what I think is an excellent set of players just makes it so much worse.

Truly shocking stats - indefensible.