Alan Pardew

Mike

Don't beat around the bush, just tell us what you really think of certain posters on here...

I'll stick up for you and Ian, I don't think you're WUM's, I think you both genuinely think you're right about Pardew.  Sorry, I've called you thick, haven't I?

Think you've had a few too many this Thursday evening polic, everyone was nice and peaceful till you went on JFK c*** rant.

The "You've had too many" s****, the last comment of the desperate.

I have only had 15 pints, I think that's a sensible amount to drink. Go and sniff your mam's knickers you pleb, I'm off to bed.

The above was done for entertainment value but I seriously wish someone would take Brett out for his walk more often. Amazing that this is what we're being subjected to on here now.

Night night...

Anyways as we were discussing before IP arrived, the 'pro Pardew' camp has been fairly subdued of late. I'm still backing him but I'm just taking one step back from him for safe measure incase Ashley fires a bullet in Pardew's direction.

Night night...

Anyways as we were discussing before IP arrived, the 'pro Pardew' camp has been fairly subdued of late. I'm still backing him but I'm just taking one step back from him for safe measure incase Ashley fires a bullet in Pardew's direction.

You're like a turkey voting for Christmas, absolutely nuts.

Night night...

He'll turn it around, more because of the players at his disposal than the fact he's any good. Although I think it's time to do a Neesy and say Saturday 'we need a result' because we lose that then things will only spiral further out of control with our up coming fixtures.

Did last season simply not happen for you?

Amount of times someone has fired that question at me  :lol:

I really can't be bothered to answer it again tbh, it's long and been over it god knows how many times, if Ian's bored he might answer it for you  :)

He'll turn it around, more because of the players at his disposal than the fact he's any good. Although I think it's time to do a Neesy and say Saturday 'we need a result' because we lose that then things will only spiral further out of control with our up coming fixtures.

He'll not turn it around, nothing in his career suggests that he can turn anything around.  He's a shit manager and you thinking he's going to do something he's never done before isn't going to change anything.

Guest hatem garrincha

He'll not turn it around, nothing in his career suggests that he can turn anything around.  He's a s*** manager and you thinking he's going to do something he's never done before isn't going to change anything.

:lol:

Night night...

No offense mate but hasn't he proven by now that this doesn't mean a thing? We have had our best team available for pretty much all season so far apart from maybe City and West Ham and still can't get results.