Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest firetotheworks

My thoughts on him were basically, ah he seems composed, oh he's weak, oh he's just missed an open goal vs Derby, oh he's been sold. :lol:

Rozenhal, man. :lol: I swear his transfer saga lasted longer than his actual career here.

Had high hopes for him too, thought ah we've finally signed a CB who looks a bit cultured.

Aye. Rozenhal and Cacapa: dynamite. Big Sam definitely knew what he was doing. Good enough to manage Real Madrid.

I thought Rozenhal looked pretty good as well TBH.

Yeah, you would. Anyone who couldn't knock the fairy off a christmas tree is your type.

I always thought Faye, the defender, always looked very decent. Shame he fell out with Keegan.

Yep, would've been a very good partner to help Coloccini in his first season.

I thought Rozenhal looked pretty good as well TBH.

Yeah, you would. Anyone who couldn't knock the fairy off a christmas tree is your type.

I always thought Faye, the defender, always looked very decent. Shame he fell out with Keegan.

Yep, would've been a very good partner to help Coloccini in his first season.

:thup:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I thought a P45 would be a good partner to Coloccini in his first season :thup:

Don't worry, you'll get something right, eventually.

He was utterly terrible Mick.

I've no doubt if somebody could be arsed to search it out they'd probably find you saying similar things at the time & you STILL haven't figured out the current status quo at the clubso for you to be lecturing anybody is amazing :lol:

He was utterly terrible Mick.

I've no doubt if somebody could be arsed to search it out they'd probably find you saying similar things at the time & you STILL haven't figured out the current status quo at the clubso for you to be lecturing anybody is amazing :lol:

If anybody wants to waste a few minutes they can try looking.  The only thing I said was that I thought he'd played his last game for us when we were relegated.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I'm not that arsed in fairness. :thup:

If he didn't have that Championship season I don't think he would have ever adjusted mind.

I was that arsed. Mick defended him against claims he was the next Boumsong and that liking Coloccini "was settling for 15th JUST LIKE UNDER MCKEAG" from the usual suspects at the time. So well done Mick :lol:

:lol:

Went and had a look at the Coloccini thread again just for a laugh, some fucking amazing comments in there like :lol:

Glad to say I always believed he was quality and only accepted selling him after relegation due to being in the Championship, just glad he stayed.