Alan Pardew

Mike

Me and all the lads I watched with all thought as much like.

Once we scored there should only have been one winner because the Mackems were on the ropes. they were wrecked off their efforts up to that point, wounded that those efforts hadn't given them a bigger lead and psychologically it was ours for the taking.

The fact we didn't win from there and never crafted anything but a long range effort is not a positive to be taken from the game Brett.

I'm not taking it as a positive, i'm just not going overboard on the reactions because a 20 yarder flew into the top corner. I thought Shola had beat Westwood with his long range effort moments before that, they got the lucky break and took it. These things can happen, it just hurts a lot more because we’ve just lost a derby with a poor display to a side who were even worse than us for large periods of the game.

under all the times of Pardew in charge of this club how many times have we come from behind to win?  Probably not a lot.  Maybe HF can help with the stats.

I don't give a toss if we may had looked to score another after an equalizer,  we all know it was not going to happen.

Guest neesy111

Amusing seeing people saying "they only won because of a wonder strike" when attempts from distance were the only chances we were interested in having ourselves.

While we scored one in our previous home game.

under all the times of Pardew in charge of this club how many times have we come from behind to win?  Probably not a lot.  Maybe HF can help with the stats.

I don't give a toss if we may had looked to score another after an equalizer,  we all know it was not going to happen.

I bit my tongue when we scored and others were saying it wass there for the taking because Pardew has never conceded the first goal and won at Newcastle.

In many ways he has an impossible task and the well is clearly poisoned. But every day he has a choice and in our hearts we want him to stand up and be counted to tell it like it is come what may. AS HF says imagine what it's like for him going into work everyday knowing that those above him are callous, clueless and uncaring. Right now reading these threads it's clear that the club as it is has all but broken our hearts and taken something away and out of our lives.

In many ways he has an impossible task and the well is clearly poisoned. But every day he has a choice and in our hearts we want him to stand up and be counted to tell it like it is come what may. AS HF says imagine what it's like for him going into work everyday knowing that those above him are callous, clueless and uncaring. Right now reading these threads it's clear that the club as it is has all but broken our hearts and taken something away and out of our lives.

Nah he knew all that when he took it, indeed that's why he took it, so he could be the patsy that the previous manager refused to be. The goalposts haven't moved.

Nah he knew all that when he took it, indeed that's why he took it, so he could be the patsy that the previous manager refused to be. The goalposts haven't moved.

Indeed. If he was really so hard pressed and had an ounce of integrity he's have walked as soon as Kinnear was appointed. But he knows he'll not get a job like this one again and he's clinging on for dear life. I'll bet most managers in England would give their right arm to work with the players he's got. I know Gus Poyet would.

Indeed. If he was really so hard pressed and had an ounce of integrity he's have walked as soon as Kinnear was appointed. But he knows he'll not get a job like this one again and he's clinging on for dear life. I'll bet most managers in England would give their right arm to work with the players he's got. I know Gus Poyet would.

And Poyet has no integrity whatsoever so would be a perfect fit.  :laugh:

What makes you think he has less integrity than Pardew btw? Not that it was the point I was making, I was talking more about working with quality players. He has a habit of beating Pards with far inferior squads...you know...similar to what happened on Sunday. I imagine he'd love to work with the players Pardew has.

What makes you think he has less integrity than Pardew btw? Not that it was the point I was making, I was talking more about working with quality players. He has a habit of beating Pards with far inferior squads...you know...similar to what happened on Sunday. I imagine he'd love to work with the players Pardew has.

I was being sarky.

Ashley didn't hire Pardew for his football management skills.  He hired him to be a yes man.  That will be the criteria for any replacement too.  If they're a better manager, that's all well and good.  But managers that don't tow the line don't last long.

We had one season without disruption from the board.  In the championship there wasn't any fuck ups whatsoever.  The on-field performance was of paramount importance and everyone was on the same side.  As long as we're in the Premier league though, Ashley's goal is to use the exposure available and make news related to his brand.

as much as i do not fancy ashley and his way of running the club - there is only one to blame for that horrible horrible football we have played for so long.

Its almost surreal how bad he makes us play. Our squad have all the talent and mix to play some really enjoyable football. Shame we will never experience it.

Didn´t feel much when Sunderland scored their 2nd. Really don´t think i can get excited with Pardew in charge...

Pardew's take on Tiote's run in with the law. To describe him as being as thick as pigs shit, does a great disservice to our porky friends excrement. No wonder he's such a useless manager, the man literally is brainless.

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew believes Cheick Tiote was only guilty of a "misunderstanding" after avoiding jail for possession of a fake driving licence.

The 27-year-old midfielder was handed a seven-month suspended sentence at Newcastle Crown Court on Monday after he admitted buying a fake Belgian licence for £12,800 and then attempting to swap it for a full UK licence.

Pardew said: "There are times when international players come abroad and don't actually understand the rules."

Pardew's take on Tiote's run in with the law. To describe him as being as thick as pigs s***, does a great disservice to our porky friends excrement. No wonder he's such a useless manager, the man literally is brainless.

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew believes Cheick Tiote was only guilty of a "misunderstanding" after avoiding jail for possession of a fake driving licence.

The 27-year-old midfielder was handed a seven-month suspended sentence at Newcastle Crown Court on Monday after he admitted buying a fake Belgian licence for £12,800 and then attempting to swap it for a full UK licence.

Pardew said: "There are times when international players come abroad and don't actually understand the rules."

Shit manager talking shit shocker.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, last time i was in France and bought a stolen driving license, i mean i thought that was a French thing and it was perfectly ok.

Pardew you sir are a fucking thick dickhead.

Pardews record as NUFC Manager

P 136 W 49 D 38 L 49 Win%: 36

NUFC Managers win % records (10 games or more) from 1992 - present

Chris Hughton (59.3%) - massively skewed by the season in the Championship

Kevin Keegan 92-97 (54.9%)

Sir Bobby Robson (46.6%)

Glenn Roeder (45.8%)

Graham Souness (44.8%)

Kenny Dalglish (38.4%)

Alan Pardew (36%)

Ruud Gullit (34.6%)

Sam Allardyce (33.3%)

Kevin Keegan 2008 (28.5%)

Joe Kinnear (22.2%)

Shows how rubbish Pardew is when you look at the three managers above him :D

Guest bimpy474

Pardew has said the club were right to ban the papers, scrote.

Statistically that is untrue. In fact 60% of the time he tells the truth every time.

Statistically that is untrue. In fact 60% of the time he tells the truth every time.

If his lips are moving he's probably lying.

His top lip never moves.

Jose Fonte's missus might say otherwise like.

only joking, don't sue me