Alan Pardew

Mike

Just way we have been set up last two games. Clear game plan that has worked

Today took Towsend out of the game and they have a clear plan for him also.

Also I just love Pardew becasue everyone hates him it seems.

But only fair to give him credit no matter what happens today.

Spurs should and everyone thought they would win. 

We have played must better than I thought we would and

Look at us and all our negativity :lol:

All joking aside, I have been very critical about Pardew's cowardice but if you can deem this performance (so far) as him being overly cautious then you're not really watching the game.

Like I said, I felt for 20 minutes there that we were sitting a bit and trying to counter. This first half has been very good, very impressed with the fact that he actually got us pressing quite high in the beginning which got us a goal. I just don't think we've been excellent, and the fact that they couldn't create that many chances when we were sitting is evidence of that (as they're having a terrible game, Dembele and Walker are having nightmares)

Sorry but you seem to be desperately clutching at the negativity straws. We have had a very good half. Nothing more, nothing less.

All joking aside, I have been very critical about Pardew's cowardice but if you can deem this performance (so far) as him being overly cautious then you're not really watching the game.

Like I said, I felt for 20 minutes there that we were sitting a bit and trying to counter. This first half has been very good, very impressed with the fact that he actually got us pressing quite high in the beginning which got us a goal. I just don't think we've been excellent, and the fact that they couldn't create that many chances when we were sitting is evidence of that (as they're having a terrible game, Dembele and Walker are having nightmares)

Sorry but you seem to be desperately clutching at the negativity straws. We have had a very good half. Nothing more, nothing less.

Different views on football, that's all. Good half, better than against Chelsea.

Fuck sake, saw this post format and was expecting some witty-as-shit poem laden with rhyming couplets, quips and footballing commentary.

f*** sake, saw this post format and was expecting some witty-as-s*** poem laden with rhyming couplets, quips and footballing commentary.

:lol:

Mary had a Little Lamb

Alan Pardew had a big cow. It's fleece was black as bubble gum. And everywhere that Alan Pardew went, the cow was sure to go. It followed Alan Pardew to the street one day. Which was against the rules. It made the teachers laugh and sing to see the cow at the street.

Different views on football, that's all. Good half, better than against Chelsea.

Fair enough, I just thought it was a lazy, clichéd comment.

We had just gone 1 up against the home side who most will agree are better than us. They then attacked a bit more to get a goal which isn't exactly uncommon, we coped pretty well then had as good if not better chances than them. If we reverted to form it must have been a few minutes at best and was to be expected, they weren't going to sit back and let us keep playing as we were.

I have ripped Pardew to shreds before about how much of a wimp he can be but I haven't seen it at all today, we have been very good imo.

Felt we surrendered a bit too much possession second half today but you simply cannot argue with these back to back results and the workrate shown by the team. Played some lovely stuff in spells to boot.

Well done Pardew, keep it up. :clap:

Felt we surrendered a bit too much possession second half today but you simply cannot argue with these back to back results and the workrate shown by the team. Played some lovely stuff in spells to boot.

Yep.

Yep.

agree on the 2nd half part but didn't want to be seen to be super critical by saying it...could have backfired badly but fuck it, didn't so fair play