Alan Pardew

Mike

You can't argue with any of that but do people really think he's going to make those kind of decisions? He's almost backed himself into a corner but refuses to recognise any of those things and just carries on blindly making the same mistakes.

You can't argue with any of that but do people really think he's going to make those kind of decisions? He's almost backed himself into a corner but refuses to recognise any of those things and just carries on blindly making the same mistakes.

That article is absolutely spot on but it's all obvious stuff to anyone who has watched us this season.

Sadly the only person that doesn't get it is our sodding manager and I can't see him doing any of those things, let alone all of them.

Bit cuntish of the club.

Basically trying to ensure that only club-approved news is printed. Arseholes. Really hate that kind of behaviour. Even if the Edwards article is completely made up, why can't the players or the club just refute it publicly? They'll claim they shouldn't have to respond to every inaccurate news story, and to an extent that's fair, but this is too far the other way. Whether there's a split or not is a matter of opinion, I doubt the club can prove there isn't and I doubt Edwards can prove there is.

Maybe they should go with a massive article on how Pardew's negative, boring tactics are abhorent, ineffective and cowardly? Refute that one, NUFC.

Bit cuntish of the club.

Basically trying to ensure that only club-approved news is printed. Arseholes. Really hate that kind of behaviour. Even if the Edwards article is completely made up, why can't the players or the club just refute it publicly? They'll claim they shouldn't have to respond to every inaccurate news story, and to an extent that's fair, but this is too far the other way. Whether there's a split or not is a matter of opinion, I doubt the club can prove there isn't and I doubt Edwards can prove there is.

Maybe they should go with a massive article on how Pardew's negative, boring tactics are abhorent, ineffective and cowardly? Refute that one, NUFC.

Fergie and man utd has been doing this type of thing for years.

Bit cuntish of the club.

We are the North Korea of football

Bit cuntish of the club.

We are the North Korea of football

Except Ashley hasn't got us all off our tits to keep us in check. Apathy doing a fine job instead.

Whether you like Luke Edwards or not, whether he's gilded the lily or just made it all up, there's no smoke without fire...and a dressing room split would definitely explain the turn in fortunes lately.

Well it would for me, anyway. :dontknow:

Guest bimpy474

If we were playing decent football that the players enjoyed, and no doubt winning games because of it, there would be no such split.

Whether you like Luke Edwards or not, whether he's gilded the lily or just made it all up, there's no smoke without fire...and a dressing room split would definitely explain the turn in fortunes lately.

Aye but more than likely its a lit candle rather than the house burning down which Edwards is making it out to be.

Because we're in this form people are going to be arguing with each other, fighting and sulking, just look at this place ATM, it won't be much different there, only they can do something about it all.

Mountain out of a molehill, embellished, overplayed, then written as the truth with more added spin that its french vs everyone else and it is going to cost pardew his job when really if Pardew goes its more than a dressing room split and everything to do with being where we are in the league.

Bollocks it's just an easy way to explain why a team full of internationals is playing like a pub team. The real reason is that we have a manager who has no tactical brain, no idea how to motivate, no clue how to pick a team and set it up and has a history of not being able to sustain success. He's simply not up to the job, that's all it is but stupid freaking jornos like to show they are smart by looking for a more complex issue.

According to football transfer website “Tranfermarkt” Alan Pardew’s Newcastle United has the seventh most valuable side in the Premiership with a total estmated value of around £155 million.

The six above the Magpies are Manchester City (£380 million), Manchester United (£370 million), Chelsea (£340 million), Arsenal (£250 million), Tottenham (£235 million) and Liverpool (£215 million). The closest behind Newcastle United are Everton (£120 million) and Sunderland (£105 million).

Meanwhile, the Premiership paupers are Reading (£39 million) and Chris Hughton’s Norwich City (£57 million). Hence, this season so far, Pardew’s Toon predecessor has actually managed to do better with a £57 million Norwich squad (14th) than Pardew has with his £155 million Newcastle United squad (16th).

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/premier-league/startseite/wettbewerb_GB1.html

http://www.nufcblog.org/2013/05/alan-pardew-in-statistics/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=alan-pardew-in-statistics#.UYF1IL2cF0Q