Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

F**k knows what Gouffran must have been thinking when he realised he was dropped after playing so well last week :lol:

fuck knows what Gouffran must have been thinking when he realised he was being subbed for shola after playing so well last week

Guest icemanblue

Feel for the mod who had to keep updating the thread title as the goals flew in. Must have been excruciating to hit backspace>>6.

Shout out to whomever it was.

Aye, what a hero. Never mind the roughly twent five thousand who stayed in their seats until the end of the 90 minutes. Lad at home updating a forum deserves our respect. :lol:

Feel for the mod who had to keep updating the thread title as the goals flew in. Must have been excruciating to hit backspace>>6.

Could barely keep up tbh :lol:

I winced updating the goalscorers bit in the actual OP, and realising how long was still left. (It's probably not that accurate mind). Strange thing to say after losing 6-0 at home, but we're lucky Liverpool didn't want to pummel us. They very easily could have got double figures against out watery, shapeless scramble of disparate bodies on the pitch.

Most embarrassing game in my history of watching us.

You've got to be impressed at Pardew's record of setting new records. Home defeats, away defeats, goals conceded, set pieces, you name it, he's fucked it up.

Then to cap it all off, he has inflicted on us the worst home game any of us can remember then two weeks later he's even managed to trump that. Got to marvel at that level of staggering incompetence.

:lol: Both games are up there for me like.  I can't think of many worse.  Do you know what, I think they're possibly the 2 worst.  You're right. :lol:

Fuck. :lol: Honestly man, work is going to be so horrible on Monday, my nickname for the last 2 weeks has been "horse puncher" so God knows what's in store.

:lol: That's canny good to be fair

Aye, what a hero. Never mind the roughly twent five thousand who stayed in their seats until the end of the 90 minutes. Lad at home updating a forum deserves our respect. :lol:

You seriously are boring aren't you Inochi. Just leave man, you contribute with nothing. I know this post is as useless as yours but dear me.

It's pretty obvious that it hurt every single fan that watched the match or even just read the score. I'm just saying it must have been pretty shitty having to sit there and moderate a forum thread. Must have rubbed more salt in an already gaping wound.

Guest icemanblue

You seriously are boring aren't you Inochi. Just leave man, you contribute with nothing. I know this post is as useless as yours but dear me.

Cuts deep that, like.

Do yous think Liverpool stopped at 6oit of some kind of respect. I'm sure they could've gotten more

No doubt at all. For the last 15 minutes they really just passed it around. Were probably embarrassed.

The shameful sight of the home side playing out the final few minutes of the game to avoid further embarrassment, was awful to see, each successful backward pass being ironically cheered by those home supporters still present.

Do yous think Liverpool stopped at 6oit of some kind of respect. I'm sure they could've gotten more

No doubt at all. For the last 15 minutes they really just passed it around. Were probably embarrassed.

Aww, that's nice really. There fans were pretty subdued too, they could've ripped us after last season. Strange fucking game.

Guest icemanblue

After the sixth, Pardew called Taylor over and gave him the instruction for our entire midfield to form part of the defence, to keep the ball and see the game out. Taylor passed this on to the team. Elliot then proceeded to hoof the ball downfield and was met with a scary amount of grief from nearly the whole team. They stood arguing for a good 15-20 seconds. One of the worst things I've ever seen at a match of any level.

After the sixth, Pardew called Taylor over and gave him the instruction for our entire midfield to form part of the defence, to keep the ball and see the game out. Taylor passed this on to the team. Elliot then proceeded to hoof the ball downfield and was met with a scary amount of grief from nearly the whole team. They stood arguing for a good 15-20 seconds. One of the worst things I've ever seen at a match of any level.

Fucking hell.

Should have done this after the third tbf. Batten down the hatches and play for time, it would have been shit and embarrassing but not as much so as nil fucking six.

Guest icemanblue

Should have done this after the third tbf. Batten down the hatches and play for time, it would have been shit and embarrassing but not as much so as nil fucking six.

Aye, said the same thing. There were still a couple wanting to have a go, after we'd had that bit pressure at the start of the second half (Haidara and Gouffran). Unfortunately, that just decimated our already awful shape further, leading to the next two goals.

BI4IGmoCYAApqU6.jpg

The shameful sight of the home side playing out the final few minutes of the game to avoid further embarrassment, was awful to see, each successful backward pass being ironically cheered by those home supporters still present.

aye. stuck out for me that. A very damaging sign.

aye. stuck out for me that. A very damaging sign.

:thup: So depressing and humiliating.

Should have done this after the third tbf. Batten down the hatches and play for time, it would have been s*** and embarrassing but not as much so as nil f***ing six.

Aye, said the same thing. There were still a couple wanting to have a go, after we'd had that bit pressure at the start of the second half (Haidara and Gouffran). Unfortunately, that just decimated our already awful shape further, leading to the next two goals.

I was still urging them forward at 3-0. 3-0 should never be a score line to give up on that early - one goal and you're back in it.

Guest neesy111

That's the most subdued I've ever seen a SJP park crowd in my lifetime of supporting the club.  The line-up was a white flag and that feeling got down to the players, fans and everyone connected to the club.

James FUCKING Perch should not be playing premiership football never mind being in a 3 man midfield when you have Anita on the bench.  Jonas is finished and has looked finished all season and yet he is about the most undroppable player on the pitch.  Tiote is only good at tackling, he can't shoot, pass, cross or tactically be aware on the pitch.  Having Perch and Tiote is a recipe for disaster which the 2nd goal proved.

I think there's only 1 person in the world who thinks Sissoko is a winger and it's that useless twat that is managing us.

Gouffran had the audacity to score a goal and then get's bloody dropped, abysmal man management that (those who say he's a good man manager need to look at the way he treats certain players).

Cabaye put in what was an abysmal performance and some of the worst leadership I've ever seen on a football pitch.  So much hype but little substance in his performances.

Cabaye has been so bad since before the Benfica guy. He must have fallen out with someone or something because he looks woeful. Can't even make a pass right and we all know he's not that bad.