Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

That's the most subdued I've ever seen a SJP park crowd in my lifetime of supporting the club.  The line-up was a white flag and that feeling got down to the players and manager.

James f***ing Perch should not be playing premiership football never mind being in a 3 man midfield when you have Anita on the bench.  Jonas is finished and has looked finished all season and yet he is about the most undroppable player on the pitch.  Tiote is only good at tackling, he can't shoot, pass, cross or tactically be aware on the pitch.  Having Perch and Tiote is a recipe for disaster which the 2nd goal proved.

I think there's only 1 person in the world who thinks Sissoko is a winger and it's that useless t*** that is managing us.

Gouffran had the audacity to score a goal and then get's bloody dropped, abysmal man management that (those who say he's a good man manager need to look at the way he treats certain players).

Cabaye put in what was an abysmal performance and some of the worst leadership I've ever seen on a football pitch.  Such much hype but little substance in his performances.

This.  All of this.

That's the most subdued I've ever seen a SJP park crowd in my lifetime of supporting the club.  The line-up was a white flag and that feeling got down to the players and manager.

James f***ing Perch should not be playing premiership football never mind being in a 3 man midfield when you have Anita on the bench.  Jonas is finished and has looked finished all season and yet he is about the most undroppable player on the pitch.  Tiote is only good at tackling, he can't shoot, pass, cross or tactically be aware on the pitch.  Having Perch and Tiote is a recipe for disaster which the 2nd goal proved.

I think there's only 1 person in the world who thinks Sissoko is a winger and it's that useless t*** that is managing us.

Gouffran had the audacity to score a goal and then get's bloody dropped, abysmal man management that (those who say he's a good man manager need to look at the way he treats certain players).

Cabaye put in what was an abysmal performance and some of the worst leadership I've ever seen on a football pitch.  Such much hype but little substance in his performances.

:thup:

Perch and Tiote is utterly daft. Neither knew where they were at any point in time and neither have the ability to take the ball out defence.

The more and more you think about this, the worse it gets. That starting line up man, so negative when we needed to get a win.

It was horrendously negative and we still let in 6. We have the terrible combination of a manager who is rubbish at defensive coaching who loves to play incredibly defensive football.

A gutless, embarrassing display from start to finish. You just knew as soon as Liverpool got the second goal on the 17th minute it was all over - this is something no-one should ever think this during a football game (and certainly not at home) but this season and the manager's tactics has instilled us with that mentality. A sad state of affairs.

There was a bloke in the Back Page beforehand chatting to the lads behind the desk saying how we should play Jonas off Xisco. Not sure how they kept a straight face, probably the only highlight of my afternoon

Six fucking nil man. You just don't get beat six fucking nil at home. I'm still absolutely gobsmacked/fuming.

It's absolutely rank. Everybody involved in the club shouldn't be able to look themselves in the mirror out of shame at the moment.

Six fucking nil man. You just don't beat six fucking nil at home. I'm still absolutely gobsmacked/fuming.

It's absolutely rank. Everybody involved in the club shouldn't be able to look themselves in the mirror out of shame at the moment.

:thup:

Six fucking nil man. You just don't get beat six fucking nil at home. I'm still absolutely gobsmacked/fuming.

Yet it all smiles with Pardew and the media after the game as if we lost 2-1.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-0-6-liverpool-fall-fall-1858432

How they rated:

Man of the Match: Coutinho

Newcastle: Elliot 0, Debuchy 0, Steven Taylor 0, Yanga-Mbiwa 0, Haidara 0, Sissoko 0, Tiote 0 (Anita 65 0), Cabaye 1, Perch 0 (Ben Arfa 46 0), Gutierrez 0 (Gouffran 46 0), Cisse 0.

Liverpool: Reina 7, Johnson 8, Carragher 7, Agger 8, Jose Enrique 7, Henderson 8, Gerrard 7 (Borini 72 7), Lucas 7, Coutinho 8 (Suso 84), Sturridge 8 (Shelvey 84), Downing.

A canny rant before that too.