Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

I'll take a quick look at the highlights now.

LOWLIGHTS MORE LIKE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

f*** it, can I die soon please.

Yep.

I am sure the City Hall will make a statue of you. A portrait of you going mental, like chewing your own hat or something, after another consented goal.

Then the label would say:

To the memory of: Interpol

Local hero, martyr and Internet user

Killed himself after a League Match

:lol:

Tbf last season we had players who at least resemble his style of football in Ryan Taylor, Leon Best etc etc even Obertan added width and pace to how he wanted to play the game.

Jonas was performing to a much higher level also, it was never sustainable but at least we had a fullback with decent delivery and a striker who could hold the ball up.

Leon Best is gone, Ryan Taylor has been injured all year as have a lot of the key components of that team at times such as Cabaye and Coloccini.

God I feel utterly sick of my life tonight like. Grim.

Aye. Today really got to me. I actually turned the game off at 4-0. First time I've done that. I've watched pretty much every game for the past 13 years. I couldn't take it. I went out to dinner with a couple of friends but I felt completley numb all night. And I live in f***ing Sweden. Six f***ing nil. I didn't think this amount of suffering would ever come my way from supporting this club.

After complaining about the same things for seven months. It's been there for all to see.

Most embarrassing game in my history of watching us.

You've got to be impressed at Pardew's record of setting new records. Home defeats, away defeats, goals conceded, set pieces, you name it, he's fucked it up.

Then to cap it all off, he has inflicted on us the worst home game any of us can remember then two weeks later he's even managed to trump that. Got to marvel at that level of staggering incompetence.

Most embarrassing game in my history of watching us.

You've got to be impressed at Pardew's record of setting new records. Home defeats, away defeats, goals conceded, set pieces, you name it, he's fucked it up.

Then to cap it all off, he has inflicted on us the worst home game any of us can remember then two weeks later he's even managed to trump that. Got to marvel at that level of staggering incompetence.

:lol: Both games are up there for me like.  I can't think of many worse.  Do you know what, I think they're possibly the 2 worst.  You're right. :lol:

Fuck. :lol: Honestly man, work is going to be so horrible on Monday, my nickname for the last 2 weeks has been "horse puncher" so God knows what's in store.

It feels like a dream. The way the players gave up, the way Liverpool waltzed through the us and generally the way the crowd reacted to the match. It felt like a preseason, a friendly but everyone knowing deep down that we're in serious shit. Honestly it was just surreal.

Well, that was woeful and far far worse than the Sunderland result. The ref should have stopped the game after the 6th as all the players just played out time - literally pre season stuff.

Pardew received no flak and was like a rabbit down a warren at FT.

A mixture of disbelief and apathy has set in with the crowd. Wtf has happened?