Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

Simon Bird, 5 days ago :

Knee jerks: Why Newcastle fans are so wrong to call for Alan Pardew's head

Yes, it's been a disappointing season - but what's the point of seeking the rewards of stability one minute, then sacking the manager?!

Simon Bird, today :

Eight-year itch: Alan Pardew long-term deal looks rash as Newcastle surrender to Liverpool

Managerial stability looks a jollier proposition when your club is bobbing around in mid-table, with a sniff of Europe...

http://www.freewebs.com/jokingabout/FWThumbnails/Joe%20Kinnear%20final%20pic%20for%20football%20quotes.%20ten%20fingers.jpg

Guest bimpy474

I love this knee jerk shit, this so far from it, it's untrue. If any of them clowns had been watching us properly they wouldn't even insult us with the knee jerk bollocks.

I just can't leave a game, never would out of choice. Partly out of pride, I mean I dont think you can laugh at mackems for leaving at 5-0 down against us if you do the same thing. And also, I want to know what happens, there's always something of interest that may happen.

Guest icemanblue

First time I've ever genuinely wanted to leave, after the fourth. Stayed, like, because I'm a class supporter. One of the best.

First time I've ever genuinely wanted to leave, after the fourth. Stayed, like, because I'm a class supporter. One of the best.

I couldn't believe I watched the whole game on TV either. First time in a long long time where I almost just turned it off and went to do something else. Horrible feeling.

My friends are shocked that I stayed up til the end of the game at 3am. I think it was a result we needed provided we stay up. Pardew is taking us on a one way ticket to hell, short term pain for long term gain. hopefully this result is the icing on the cake and we can move onwards and upwards from Mr Pardew.

I stayed until like 91st minute but then left before final whistle. First time ive left before full time ever to be honest. Big shout to the fans in L7 Leazes Corner, some funny chants kept spirits up. Celebrating a near miss like it was a goal, chanting for Nicky Butt, greeting a random chance with "Geordie Boys taking the piss" while 6-0 down...good stuff! Liverpool fans were decent in my view also, loud, respectful, kept their flare in their end...just the football we served up was shite!