Pardew out? Cast your vote

Dr Venkman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

15 people on this forum have s*** for brains.

The most worrying thing is the percentage of Season ticket holders that also have s--t for brains...

I cannot believe Pardew got no mass expressions of discontent on Saturday - it looks to me as if NUFC fans have been totally brow-beaten and brainwashed by the Dire Duo.

Llambias should also be a target for removal.

The most worrying thing is the percentage of Season ticket holders that also have s--t for brains...

I cannot believe Pardew got no mass expressions of discontent on Saturday - it looks to me as if NUFC fans have been totally brow-beaten and brainwashed by the Dire Duo.

OP has the right idea, but it's a bit redundant asking "Pardew Out?" because as Mick says, only Lee Ryder/Shit-For-Brains (delete as applicable) want him kept.

Next question ought to be: "Will you renew your season ticket if Pardew remains in charge (if you have one)? If you don't have one, do you intend to continue to go to matches until Pardew is replaced?"

An easy question for some, but it's probably the only real fan consideration Ashley might bat an eyelid at..

What was the multiple-season ST deal like, and how was the take up rate? Can't imagine Ashley being too worried if he already has the matchday revenue tied up for the next few seasons.

Guest neesy111

OP has the right idea, but it's a bit redundant asking "Pardew Out?" because as Mick says, only Lee Ryder/Shit-For-Brains (delete as applicable) want him kept.

Next question ought to be: "Will you renew your season ticket if Pardew remains in charge (if you have one)? If you don't have one, do you intend to continue to go to matches until Pardew is replaced?"

An easy question for some, but it's probably the only real fan consideration Ashley might bat an eyelid at..

Well I can answer that from my point of view.  The club is not getting a penny from me until Pardew is sacked.

Guest icemanblue

Well I can answer that from my point of view.  The club is not getting a penny from me until Pardew is sacked.

If you've got a season ticket with direct debit, you're already paying for next year.

In any case, I stayed during the Championship season and,  if the worst comes to worst, I'll stay again. I see these kind of threats as little above hissy fits, to be honest. Support the club through thick and thin.

Guest neesy111

If you've got a season ticket with direct debit, you're already paying for next year.

In any case, I stayed during the Championship season and,  if the worst comes to worst, I'll stay again. I see these kind of threats as little above hissy fits, to be honest. Support the club through thick and thin.

That's just fucking patronizing.  I do support the fucking club, like the other 49,000 on Saturday but we all can't be super duper fans like yourself.

Guest icemanblue

That's just fucking patronizing.  I do support the fucking club, like the other 49,000 on Saturday but we all can't be super duper fans like yourself.

It's not patronising, nor was it intended to be. You can do what you like, it's your own personal call. But, in my opinion, just because things aren't going entirely 'my way' has never been a reason to stop supporting the club. Nothing super duper about it.

Guest neesy111

It's not patronising, nor was it intended to be. You can do what you like, it's your own personal call. But, in my opinion, just because things aren't going entirely 'my way' has never been a reason to stop supporting the club. Nothing super duper about it.

:thup:

I think I read your post the wrong way, please accept my deepest apologies.

I'll change it to that at the end of the season maybe?

Guest icemanblue

OP has the right idea, but it's a bit redundant asking "Pardew Out?" because as Mick says, only Lee Ryder/s***-For-Brains (delete as applicable) want him kept.

That's just f***ing patronizing.  I do support the f***ing club, like the other 49,000 on Saturday but we all can't be super duper fans like yourself.

Or alternatively you continue to feed Ashley's bank balance, with no chance of change. Continually turn up,  no matter what decisions he's making that could be terminal for the club? Ashley ultimately views us all as consumers, the minute you dont't consume his product, is when he will sit up and listen

I'm comfortable with that, if you want to be there then you have to pay, irrespective of who that money is going to. However, I'd argue that, without the finance from support, there's even less chance of positive change. You're only adding to the problems. We certainly wouldn't be paying top dollar for a shiny new manager when we've got a half full stadium.

As I've said anyway, those of us with a season ticket are already paying for next year.

Depends if you define support as financial only. I still consider myself a supporter during the seasons when I don't have a ticket.

I know the only thing Ashley cares about is money and therefore if I disagree with his decisions to the extent that I think they're damaging the club I won't give him any money until he changes his mind. Keeping Pardew on as manager is one of those decisions. If you think that's a hissy fit, fair enough.

OP has the right idea, but it's a bit redundant asking "Pardew Out?" because as Mick says, only Lee Ryder/s***-For-Brains (delete as applicable) want him kept.

That's just f***ing patronizing.  I do support the f***ing club, like the other 49,000 on Saturday but we all can't be super duper fans like yourself.

Or alternatively you continue to feed Ashley's bank balance, with no chance of change. Continually turn up,  no matter what decisions he's making that could be terminal for the club? Ashley ultimately views us all as consumers, the minute you dont't consume his product, is when he will sit up and listen

I'm comfortable with that, if you want to be there then you have to pay, irrespective of who that money is going to. However, I'd argue that, without the finance from support, there's even less chance of positive change. You're only adding to the problems. We certainly wouldn't be paying top dollar for a shiny new manager when we've got a half full stadium.

As I've said anyway, those of us with a season ticket are already paying for next year.

I couldn't disagree more with the bit in bold, the people adding to the problems are the ones doing nothing and pretending that everything's going to be fine when the evidence to the contrary's been staring them in the face for months, imo.

Guest neesy111

I know quite a few who don't do the DD and are not renewing as things stand, the only way to protest properly against the club is with your feet.

Guest icemanblue

Depends if you define support as financial only. I still consider myself a supporter during the seasons when I don't have a ticket.

I know the only thing Ashley cares about is money and therefore if I disagree with his decisions to the extent that I think they're damaging the club I won't give him any money until he changes his mind. Keeping Pardew on as manager is one of those decisions. If you think that's a hissy fit, fair enough.

As I've said, that's your call. It's your money, you can do what you like with it. I'm in no position to tell people what they should be doing, no one is really. There'll be bad times and there'll be good, always been that way. I'll just keep on keeping on.

Guest icemanblue

I couldn't disagree more with the bit in bold, the people adding to the problems are the ones doing nothing and pretending that everything's going to be fine when the evidence to the contrary's been staring them in the face for months, imo.

I'm not sure how, as a supporter, you can be so dismissive of the motivations of other match-going supporters.

Guest neesy111

My decision to not renew, is partly financial as well but with everything going on it's made my decision a lot easier. 

I'm totally fed up, I'm fed up of moaning on time and again about Pardew, I'm fed up with a quite a bit of our team as some players are getting off lightly with some horrific performances this season and in recent weeks.

Guest Bert Shaft

I know quite a few who don't do the DD and are not renewing as things stand, the only way to protest properly against the club is with your feet.

Ahhh, the good old days when we the fans used to do exactly that. :D

Got mullered by  Sunderland at home 4-1 in 1979 in front of 34,000+ fans.

Next home game there was only 15,000 of us there against Charlton.

Difference was the team bounced back after the Mackem debacle by scoring 5 against Charlton, not capitulating and letting 6 in like they did on Saturday.

Here endeth today's history lesson!  :cheesy:

You characterise the only form of impactful protest/power that fans have as being "little above hissy fits". Warra wanker.

Guest icemanblue

You characterise the only form of impactful protest/power that fans have as being "little above hissy fits". Warra wanker.

The only form of impactful protest/power? Nah, it's not. There are numerous former managers who were ousted without deserting the club in a relegation battle.

EDIT: ... you sanctimonious fucking prick (fair's fair).