Pardew out? Cast your vote

Dr Venkman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Without a doubt.

Seems Internet opinion is yes whereas a lot of people at the ground yesterday gave me abuse for wanting him out.

Just goes to prove the general nufc forum user is more intelligent than the general match goer.

We're interested in football, they're interested in NUFC home games and whichever top 4 game is on telly on a Sunday.

Anyone who votes no should be banned from the forum for life.

Ground control to major RAWK!

This poll is pretty damning.  Although it is riding off the back of one of the worst defeats in my time supporting the club so you should account for that.  But still, 49/49 voting for him to be sacked - time to go Alan.

Without a doubt.

Seems Internet opinion is yes whereas a lot of people at the ground yesterday gave me abuse for wanting him out.

Just goes to prove the general nufc forum user is more intelligent than the general match goer.

Really surprised there hasn't been more noise made at SJP after a 6-0 trashing at home nor that at the loss to the mackems. The crowd needs to have their voices heard to send a message to the owner and the media.

I only hope the Arsenal match will not be as muted.

Are there any rumours going around of him being fired?  There doesn't seem to be any pressure from the media.

Someone I now has suggested that he's up before the boss men at some point today. He's been right about things before. Thats not to suggest he'll be peddled though but obviously suggests major concern from above. Lets hope he's on Ashleys helicopter South.

Are there any rumours going around of him being fired?  There doesn't seem to be any pressure from the media.

Someone I now has suggested that he's up before the boss men at some point today. He's been right about things before. Thats not to suggest he'll be peddled though but obviously suggests major concern from above. Lets hope he's on Ashleys helicopter South.

Well that at least gives me some hope.

Anyone who votes no should be banned from the forum for life.

Ground control to major RAWK!

This poll is pretty damning.  Although it is riding off the back of one of the worst defeats in my time supporting the club so I you should account for that.  But still, 49/49 voting for him to be sacked - time to go Alan.

It's a fair point but do you think it'd be that much different if we'd put the poll up on Friday? There'd just be 3 no votes.

Without a doubt.

Really surprised there hasn't been more noise made at SJP after a 6-0 trashing at home nor that at the loss to the mackems. The crowd needs to have their voices heard to send a message to the owner and the media.

I think the  supportrers are seeing a bigger picture. Even the most ardent Pardew 'in' will likely have a changed opinion today but they might still see supporting the team as more important (at this stage) than heaping pressure on Pardew.

Guest Open_C

A NO VOTE HAS BEEN CAST

http://www.bikesshanghai.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/remote-controlled-alarm.gif

Without a doubt.

I think the  supportrers are seeing a bigger picture. Even the most ardent Pardew 'in' will likely have a changed opinion today but they might still see supporting the team as more important (at this stage) than heaping pressure on Pardew.

Certainly seemed that way at the final whistle yesterday, fans were still singing 'we love Newcastle, we do' at that time.  Found it a bit strange if truth be told.

I honestly wouldn't put too much faith in what you heard the fans singing in the second half yesterday. The only noise was from the kids in level 7. Fair play to them for making the best of a bad situation, after all that's what NUFC fans are famous for :lol: But they were singing songs about Nicky Butt and Obafemi Martins, it was hardly serious stuff.

It's actually part of the problem really. I guess because they saw us come straight back up last time they might not be aware of the ramifications of us going down.

vote yes. I've never like the cunt.

think he was able to achieve what he did last season based on the squad unity and feel good factor that chris hughton was able to create within the team.

Its my opinion that you can always tell when we have a shit manager, not just by results but by injuries.

injuries was souness excuse, injuries was fat sams excuse and inuries was joe kinears excuse(thats and he was just plain garbage)

If a manager is struggling with so many injuries to me it means his team dont want to play for him, like chucking a sicky at work when you hate your job.

I think pards needs to go, but i honestly dont see it happening and dont know who we could reasonably get to replace him

Guest bimpy474

A no vote really is a vote for mentalism.

Well there's three fucking retards on this board at the minute.

They're entitled to have their opinion, but just what the hell are they thinking when they see how bad we are. It's just ridiculous to think he could turn it around or deserves the chance to.

We just lost to two of the teams most hated by us, actually not beaten, slaughtered. Are those results not embarrassing enough for them.