Pardew out? Cast your vote

Dr Venkman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ElCid

I feel sorry for John Carver, I hope if Pardew goes JC gets to stay, as well as some of the other staff like Graham Carr.

I certainly hope he goes also along with every other coach involved in first team matters. Why feel sorry for him? He is lucky to be at a level miles above where he should be!

I feel sorry for John Carver, I hope if Pardew goes JC gets to stay, as well as some of the other staff like Graham Carr.

I certainly hope he goes also along with every other coach involved in first team matters. Why feel sorry for him? He is lucky to be at a level miles above where he should be!

Yep. Cheap, though.

Guest bimpy474

Accidently voted no because  of greasy fingers :lol:

I hope the other 3 have similar excuses because he has to go.

You prat :lol:

Guest bimpy474

The only votes for no must be mackems or those who've pressed the wrong button.

A mistake, two mackems and Ian.

4 mistakes then :lol:

I'll be cancelling my season ticket if he's still our manager next season.

Same. I think I've been to about 35 games this season and have absolutely nothing to show for it. Can't begin to calculate how much I've spent since August.

I've wanted him gone since the West Ham game so another yes vewt.

Guest palnese

I really don't get why some want him out at the end of the season. Why not now? It will give us a fighting chance if he leaves now.

Guest jimmyc84

I really don't get why some want him out at the end of the season. Why not now? It will give us a fighting chance if he leaves now.

I chose 'yes' but I will say the thought of playing the last four games of the season without a manager wouldn't fill me with positivities.  I suppose Carver would look after the team?  We surely wouldn't be able to get in a full time replacement before the close season?

Simply has to go. The team could pick itself and we'd be better off. Pardew is contributing a very negative effect.

thup

At this stage of the season there really isn't anything to be done really, just pick the side and hopefully they can muster up a win. I imagine they all pretty much detest Pardew at this point so anything that suggests that they have a chance of being managed properly in the foreseeable future should provide a much needed boost.