Pardew out? Cast your vote

Dr Venkman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

6 days until the next game.  He should only go if they can have new manager at the training ground tomorrow.  Hope to fuck that they are sorting that as we speak.  Reality is they tried that last time and failed, I think they will stick with pardew. We will get at most 1 more point and our fate is in wigans hands. 

Pardew have been found out, just as the prophecy foretold.

It have happen everywhere he have been, its just the way he is.

Just the thought of another season with him, jesus.  :jesuswept:

Nah, anotehr season cant happen, i wouldn't have him charge if we stay up or go down.  It would be pure madness.

I just wonder if the manager of the season thing want to his already inflated ego and burst big time, the players lost repesct for him, Lost the dressing room.

Nah, anotehr season cant happen, i wouldn't have him charge if we stay up or go down.  It would be pure madness.

I just wonder if the manager of the season thing want to his already inflated ego and burst big time, the players lost repesct for him, Lost the dressing room.

Probably framed the diploma he got for it in the changing room at SJP, every time a player question his tactical choices he brings out the laser pointer and point at it with a sly smile.  :pardsgrin:

I am sure the players don't find it amusing any more...

Probably framed the diploma he got for it in the changing room at SJP, every time a player question his tactical choices he brings out the laser pointer and point at it with a sly smile.  :pardsgrin:

I am sure the players don't find it amusing any more...

Thats the image I have in my head.

"who won best manager last season?"

:pardsgrin:

If Pardew was sacked today and a loonie appointment made, ie Ketsbaia on a three game deal to keep us up then i'm fairly sure he'd pull it off. The trouble with this though is that by the middle of may most of our support would be calling for him to be given the job full time. And i'm sorry, but as much as i'd love Ketsbaia to be our Bill Shankly he has next to no experience and the bloke's nutty as squirel shit.

It's all pointless anyway because Pardew will be our manager for the next three games. And next season, whateve division we're in.

What kind of football does kets play? Never seen or can't remember seeing his sides play.

If a interim appointment is made he'd be the choice, simply down to the fact he'd jump at it, the fans would like him and if it doesn't work out he can go back to national duty (I'm assuming that's where he is now) of course, thats if the football has to be decent.

Guest bimpy474

15 people on this forum have s*** for brains.

14, i accidently clicked no when i was browsing through my phone earlier today :lol:

15 then :lol:

:rose:

I really thought he had learned from previous spells in management.

I thought that spell out and getting the boot from Southampton would have really made the guy think.

I started to believe he would get it right this season and hoped last summer could build on the momentum from a 5th placed finished.

:yao:

He clearly cares, but he has clearly been living in a comfort zone believing his own hype from last season. He simply doesn't have the tactical or motivational skills to take us where we want to go.

Something 99% of people would have told you the say he was hired.