West Ham United 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/05/13 - post-match reaction from p52

Dave

A lot of people were saying they'd take the point. After two horrible performances we got that at a place few have won at. The fight was there and QPR is the one for me as they have nothing to play for.

The Mackems have lost their best attacking playing and Wigan have lots of games coming up so lets wait and see. I am happy with this point today.

clearly hoping to get the win against QPR

without it we are down. simples

hope pardews cock burns like hellfire everytime he has a piss the useless douche

Guest Dontooner

Happy with a draw. Unhappy with the fact we were the better team for hte first 45 and then sucked in the second half.

This must be the most quoted sentence every week , ok first half shit in the second.

A lot of people were saying they'd take the point. After two horrible performances we got that at a place few have won at. The fight was there and QPR is the one for me as they have nothing to play for.

The Mackems have lost their best attacking playing and Wigan have lots of games coming up so lets wait and see. I am happy with this point today.

You do realise we could be in the bottom three by Wednesday don't you? We needed to win today, and second half we showed no intent to. That's the issue.

Aye but my glass is half full

This point is mega because we keep a three point gap against Wigan.

Surely there's no difference between 2 and 3 points when we have worse  GD

It's equal atm though.

If they catch us it means they've won by scoring more goals than they conceded.

Happy with a draw. Unhappy with the fact we were the better team for hte first 45 and then sucked in the second half.

This must be the most quoted sentence every week , ok first half s*** in the second.

Nah we have been shit both halfs for like 2 months now.

Guest przemekdwa

We're in deep shit, we have chance to stay up if West Brom win against Norwich next weekend or wigan loose on tuesday to swansea whats unlikely and we will get at least 1 point from qpr but to be honest 3 pts in that game couldn't be enough

Good display in the first half (and a decent defensive display all round) but that second half was embarrassing in terms of our lack of any desire to win the game. Taking off both HBA and Gouffran (were either injured?) seems ludicrous, especially when the alternative is shola!

Oh well. We simply have to win at QPR now. It's a simple as that. Even that won't see us safe, but it's essential to do.

(Still have a sneaky feeling it might be Norwich to go down though)

Gouffran was cramping after 70 mins ffs.

Guest bimpy474

I think Cabaye, Cisse, Gouffran and Jonas let us down today. Rest were all decent.

Gouffran was good for me, along with Ben Arfa, the only ones who get forward with a bit of urgency.