QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bimpy, put the razor blades away, man. Jesus. :lol:

Got a point haven't i though, how defeatist sounding is he. He talks up losing before we play, well the excuses that no longer wash. That must filter through into the team and the way we have played i think it almost certainly has.

I hate the fucker, he really is useless and i can't stand to see that man in our dugout.

The club really is in the balance. Survive and replace Pardew and things could become rosy again. Get relegated this time around and we may not come back for a long time.

Guest bimpy474

Got a point haven't i though, how defeatist sounding is he. He talks up losing before we play, well the excuses that no longer wash. That must filter through into the team and the way we have played i think it almost certainly has.

I hate the fucker, he really is useless and i can't stand to see that man in our dugout.

The club really is in the balance. Survive and replace Pardew and things could become rosy again. Get relegated this time around and we may not come back for a long time.

I'm convinced that if we stay up he will be the manager at the start of next season. Has to be or they would have sacked him ages ago. I dread the thought but i'm 100% sure of it.

I'm convinced that if we stay up he will be the manager at the start of next season. Has to be or they would have sacked him ages ago. I dread the thought but i'm 100% sure of it.

Too much talk in the media about new managers and 'divides' in the dressing room. Reckon he'll be gone.

Guest bimpy474

Too much talk in the media about new managers and 'divides' in the dressing room. Reckon he'll be gone.

I don't think Ashley or Dekka care about that, they have the man they want. Hope i'm wrong but unless Ashley sacks him because the football is shit (which it most certainly is) like he did Fat Sam. Its been crap all season and Ashely has stuck by him, i just dont see him leaving unless we start crap next season.

I don't think Ashley or Dekka care about that, they have the man they want.

No I mean no smoke without fire. Reckon the stories are coming out for a reason.

Guest bimpy474

I don't think Ashley or Dekka care about that, they have the man they want.

No I mean no smoke without fire. Reckon the stories are coming out for a reason.

I really hope you're right, i just couldn't stand to see him start as manager next season.

Said this before but i genuinely believe he's only still in the job because there is no one to take the job, really think the Liverpool game was the final straw and he will be gone in June regardless of whether we stay up or not.

Too much talk going on, there was a report in le 10 sport a week or so back that we are already looking at possible replacements.

Might be the hope in me talking but i really do think he will be gone.

If we can't score against this defence then we deserve to go down.

Onuoha - Ben Haim - Hill - Traore

With a bit of luck all their better players will be playing to avoid injury we can but hope.

I honestly think he's a dead man walking, the back to back results of S**derland and Liverpool at HOME, not to mention the deteriorating performances will not have gone unnoticed. He's only here to keep up the numbers through to the end of the season.

One thing we do know about Ashley is that he learns from his mistakes, he makes a few but he only ever makes them once! He made a change at the end of the 09 season and we were shocking under Shearer, really think he's just trying to avoid the same scenario by making the change at a more opportune moment, i.e. after the last ball has been kicked.

This is the biggest 'all eggs in one basket' scenario EVER. We have to win and do so convincingly or we're looking at other teams to save us. If we can't beat the worst team in the league, with the worst home record, then we deserve to go down.

I hope you're right, man.  That 5th place may have bought him some time into next season though.

The fifth place has bought him most of this season, he could have easily gone in January, but he's been given funds, players and time to make a difference, things have only got worse. He's had his time and he's had his leeway and he's got progressively worse, time's up matey, pack your bags and buy a one way ticket to COCKney land.

I'm so pessimistic about this game, i just worry so much about what Pardew will say and how he will get the team to approach it. I've got to the point where i think the only way for us to win it, is for the team to play their own game and win it despite him not because of him.

No manager should ever make a fan feel that way.

And if they do and we go 1-0 up you know he'll sub our flair players for Perch and Shola and fight it out for a much deserved draw :lol:

Even Ben Arfas quicker than Simpson

What are you on about even Ben Arfa? ???

Bit of strange one. Hatem's got pretty decent pace. Not fast exactly, but nippy off the mark and obviously pretty quick with the ball because of his fantastic ability.

I hope you're right, man.  That 5th place may have bought him some time into next season though.

Nah. That get out of jail card's been played this season. If it wasn't for last season I think he would have been gone in January.

Nah. That get out of jail card's been played this season. If it wasn't for last season I think he would have been gone in January.

I seriously hope you are right.  I don't have much faith in Ashley doing what obviously needs to be done however.

I think it'll be a draw.

Guest bimpy474

I think it'll be a draw.

I don't with this cunt in charge, i can sniff his losing excuse already.

I think it'll be a draw.

I don't with this cunt in charge, i can sniff his losing excuse already.

I think that QPR already being relegated will be in effect, but we're not good enough to make it into a win.

Guest palnese

Our final chance to do the double over someone this season?

God, thats depressing :lol: