QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Debuchy back for this one?

Yes he is.

Cool, didn't realise. Although Simpson played well at West Ham I thought

Really? i have been quite supportive of Simpson since January but i thought he was awful. Jarvis absolutely bummed him time and again.

We've been shite for 50 games or so this season. Why would it change now?

Because we have good players, and we have a manager who took a worse squad than this to 5th last season.

They've all, by their own admission, been under-performing, but the gravity of the situation will inspire them all to finally realise their full potential.

And then I woke up.

Is Debuchy back for this one?

Yes he is.

Cool, didn't realise. Although Simpson played well at West Ham I thought

Really? i have been quite supportive of Simpson since January but i thought he was awful. Jarvis absolutely bummed him time and again.

I'm never supportive of him but thought he played decent

Of course we have a chance. The problem is that our idea of momentum this season is coming off a game where we've not been fucking battered.

Can't decide if us being in the relegation zone on Tuesday night would hinder us at all or actually wake a few NUFC employees up to the seriousness of the situation. Feels like we're sleep-walking to the Championship at present. :undecided:

I shouldn't have to type this ffs.

This all depends on the first half, we usually play well in the opening 45, we need to score 2 in that period. Can't tell if they'll be up for this, it's different for professionals playing against Arsenal, as the motivation is there in terms of professional pride.

Guest bimpy474

This all depends on the first half, we usually play well in the opening 45, we need to score 2 in that period. Can't tell if they'll be up for this, it's different for professionals playing against Arsenal, as the motivation is there in terms of professional pride.

Score 2. Erm what the fuck is score 2. Are you some sort of witch ?

Absolutely fucking dreading this.

I don't know why, we've got an extra day of training this week. Might even dedicate it to attacking or something mental like that.

Like against Liverpool you mean?

Remy will, as a showcase to bigger clubs and to show something to the team he turned down. Doubt the rest of them will give 2 shits.

Still doubt that is enough for a win, got 0-0 or 1-1 written all over it.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/moussa-sissoko-doubt-qpr-clash-3413654

Moussa Sissoko is doubtful for Newcastle United’s trip to Queens Park Rangers.

The France international missed the trip to Upton Park on Saturday with a knee injury and is sweating on his fitness for the final two matches of the campaign.

And with Massadio Haidara also currently nursing a hamstring injury, Newcastle’s injury crisis shows no signs of letting up as Shola Ameobi left East London on crutches as part of a precautionary measure following what looked like a foot injury.

Both Sissoko and Ameobi will be assessed this week.

Pardew told the Chronicle: “Moussa got injured on Tuesday. We thought he’d be OK.

“It was enough to keep him out though. Whether it keeps him out next week, I don’t know yet.

“We could have done with his power. We’ll have to wait and see. It’s his knee.”

Pardew will also run the rule over Davide Santon to see how he is progressing from his hamstring problem.

United were forced to field Mapou Yanga- Mbiwa out of position on Saturday at West Ham.

And Pardew said: “I don’t think Haidara will be fit, Santon, maybe.

“We’re pushing Santon to be available.” However, he was delighted to see Hatem Ben Arfa get past the hour mark in his  first start since December.

Pardew said: “Hatem has done well after a week’s work. He didn’t pull the hamstring. He’s OK.

“He made a difference at times. He was the difference between the two sides in the first half.

“He had a little bit of quality. It’s a shame we couldn’t get the goal.

“Cabaye and our flair players will probably have a bit more in their lockers, hopefully.”

Pardew’s squad has also been boosted in terms of numbers by the return of Sammy Ameobi, who was in the party that travelled to West Ham.

Shane Ferguson will also return to United after his loan deal with Birmingham ended over the weekend after the conclusion of the regular season in the Championship.

The Northern Ireland played 90 minutes of City’s 1-1 draw with Blackburn.

He has made 11 appearances and scored one goal for the Brummie side leaving Lee Clark delighted with his progress.

If Shola is injured Pardew may bring Adam Campbell on as a sub. At least he has pace to run at the opposition. Pardew described Campbell as his lucky charm as each time he has brought him on as a sub we've won the game. That certainly doesn't explain why he hasn't brought him on during our recent games!

Simpson has never screamed bravery and courage to me either tbh, fair enough he's probably let Tulisa's mouth near his cock but that doesn't really mean much on a football pitch.