QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Play like we did against West Ham and I think we'll scrape the win. It's going to be a lot scarier doing it from 18th though.

We'll pass them off the park if we play like we did against WHU. I just don't really see us scoring goals.

We'll not create much in all likelihood, but we will make a couple of good chances, we just need to take them. It will most likely come from a Cabaye pass to Cisse, or a Ben Arfa dazzler. Marveaux is an excellent option to come off the bench towards the end of the game too, but that depends on whether he's fit or not.

Elliot

Debu  Tayls  Colo    MYM

Cabs    Tiote    Jonas

Benny                Gouff

Cisse

Elliot

Debu  Tayls  Colo    MYM

Cabs    Tiote    Jonas

Benny                Gouff

Cisse

Whatever way you look at it that team should be absolutely mullering QPR.

Simpson has never screamed bravery and courage to me either tbh, fair enough he's probably let Tulisa's mouth near his cock but that doesn't really mean much on a football pitch.

Kinnel, i'd love to have Tulisa's mouth near my cock, it's hardly brave!!!!

I think Simpson is a decent defender but limited going forward and in possession.

Currently we need to be solid at the back though.

Simpson has never screamed bravery and courage to me either tbh, fair enough he's probably let Tulisa's mouth near his cock but that doesn't really mean much on a football pitch.

I think Simpson is a decent defender but limited going forward and in possession.

I'd say we need to be solid in attack personally. 1 goal scored in our last 4 games.

I'd say we need to be solid in attack personally. 1 goal scored in our last 4 games.

How many goals did we concede in those 4 games though!!!!!?

How many goals did we try to score? A solid attacking base breeds a solid defensive base.

How many goals did we try to score? A solid attacking base breeds a solid defensive base.

I know where you're coming from cos we're creating nothing, but we needed a clean sheet at the weekend pyscologocally after the humpings we'd had.

I know where you're coming from cos we're creating nothing, but we needed a clean sheet at the weekend pyscologocally after the humpings we'd had.

Disagree. You can win games despite conceding goals. You can't win games if you don't score goals.