Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest bimpy474

Jesus Christ that's insane

The slow motion close ups at the end of that vid  :scared:

So grim, I'll never understand that sort of thing. Like the fights and stuff you can understand, that's just grim

I played hard but that's just rank nastiness, there just isn't an excuse in the world for it.

I'd like to think no one would do a tackle like that on purpose. Read he's an attacking midfielder, any reason he has no idea to tackle and just lunged like a fucking moron? In any case he should deserve a 24month ban for that. Shit like that deserves a longer ban than the injury itself. It's idiotic.

Instead of just going to another club, or is this like a Sunderland or nothing deal?

Sunderland are your shot at the big time, otherwise you're doing ok working somewhere near the bottom of the football leagues. 

Good question :lol:

Speaking from now I think I'd be over the moon working the bottom leagues, probably change my mind when they came in for me mind, take the lavish lifestyle and constant stream of fanny.

Instead of just going to another club, or is this like a Sunderland or nothing deal?

Sunderland are your shot at the big time, otherwise you're doing ok working somewhere near the bottom of the football leagues. 

Good question :lol:

Speaking from now I think I'd be over the moon working the bottom leagues, probably change my mind when they came in for me mind, take the lavish lifestyle and constant stream of fanny.

If the unwashed thought I was good enough and were prepared to pay me say £30k a week, I would sack my agent if he couldn't find me any other club who would pay me a third of that.

If Sunderland are the only ones willing to give me a chance other than clubs at the bottom leagues of football I am obviously not very good. So they get a shite employee and I get loads of money. Win, win.

Was asked that same question by a friend and said I definitely wouldn't sign for them. Theoretically I'll continue to say no, but if it actually  happened I'd have to say yes, can't pass up possibly the easiest profession ever.

Imagine getting paid shit loads of money to do something you really enjoy doing, of course i would sign/work for them. I would never lie about who i supported as a kid however, as i am pretty sure a couple of local lads for them seem to.

Guest bimpy474

How many people like who they work for? Id just see at as a job. Well paid and close to home, I wouldn't have to uproot or be away from family.

Football's different, well until money is waived at you as a player.

They can f*** off, rather play in the lower leagues than play for them c***s.

Is the correct answer. I'd much rather spend my days as a binman than play for the mackems. Morals come into play really.