Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest neesy111

Why won't anyone buy us?  :(

Serious question, why does ANYONE buy a football club?

They're fucking stupid.

Agreed.

I'd definitely buy a football club (well, Newcastle) if I had the money of somebody like Ashley. 100%.

Absolutely. Though hard to say how I'd feel if I did have the money. £200 million is a lot of money, even for someone with loads of it.

Wouldn't go near a football club if I has that kind of cash. Hiding to nothing.

certainly wouldn't go near a top level club if I had that kind of cash. Maybe somewhere lower down where you can really make a mark at the club (ie improve stadium training ground etc etc) that will significantly improve the club in the long term than just give cash to a bunch of mercenary cunts (ie players)

What's the worst that can happen, you get down to your last £10m? Boo hoo.

maybe its just me but I prefer the idea of significantly improving the lot of a smaller club and really leaving them in a much better situation than when you arrived than slightly-moderately improving a top level club (if your lucky)

What's the worst that can happen, you get down to your last £10m? Boo hoo.

maybe its just me but I prefer the idea of significantly improving the lot of a smaller club and really leaving them in a much better situation than when you arrived than slightly-moderately improving a top level club (if your lucky)

We're just a wee club in the north.  Buy us!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2607214/CHARLES-SALE-Randy-Lerners-250m-price-tag-Aston-Villa-prove-stumbling-block.html

Rupert Murdoch’s News International, who paid £30m for Premier League goal clip rights, will be pressurising the football body to take the necessary legal action to stop footage being hijacked by rival websites through the ever-increasing use of Twitter video app Vine. Sunderland goalkeeper Vito Mannone’s awful blunder against Manchester City is the latest clip to be given widespread social media coverage via Vine in breach of PL regulations.

:anguish:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2607214/CHARLES-SALE-Randy-Lerners-250m-price-tag-Aston-Villa-prove-stumbling-block.html

Rupert Murdoch’s News International, who paid £30m for Premier League goal clip rights, will be pressurising the football body to take the necessary legal action to stop footage being hijacked by rival websites through the ever-increasing use of Twitter video app Vine. Sunderland goalkeeper Vito Mannone’s awful blunder against Manchester City is the latest clip to be given widespread social media coverage via Vine in breach of PL regulations.

:anguish:

Well if he paid £30m I think he's right to ask for it. Or at least get his money back :lol:

Has Gerrard's overall play merited that nomination? I know he's captain of the likely title winners but thats been based more around Sturridge and Suarez. Coleman should surely be in the young player of the year nominations as well.

Has Gerrard's overall play merited that nomination? I know he's captain of the likely title winners but thats been based more around Sturridge and Suarez. Coleman should surely be in the young player of the year nominations as well.

I don't think so. But in the end it's still only two players capable of winning it and it's Suarez and Yaya. Suarez will win it though and deservedly.

Seamus Coleman's 25 like

Seamus Coleman's 25 like

Wow, I actually thought he was much younger :lol: Thought he was 20 or something. :lol: