Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Had a dream last night I was looking after Mike Willamson's dog, the dog had a tattoo. That is all.

I had a dream/nightmare last night that I was managing a kids' football team and Alan Pardew was managing the opposition.  We just had markers for goalposts and their goalkeeper kept on moving the markers so their goal was smaller and therefore it'd be more difficult to score, I confronted Pardew and he said "I don't care mate, the press aren't going to report this, it's a bladdy kids' game" and I went "Well that's just you all over, isn't it, you cunt".  He just smiled.  He was a right prick like, was fuming.

My friend said the same but I thought it was incidental, might have to look at it again. Anyway, there's definitely needs to be more dialogue on concussions in the sport, but not sure that's the right moment to highlight. Is a concussion really a worry when it's not a direct blow to the head?

My friend said the same but I thought it was incidental, might have to look at it again. Anyway, there's definitely needs to be more dialogue on concussions in the sport, but not sure that's the right moment to highlight. Is a concussion really a worry when it's not a direct blow to the head?

Where the fuck's your nose like?

Where the fuck's your nose like?

I mean he wasn't hit in a way that would actually rattle the brain. The contact was only with the nose, doesn't seem like it would've had the seem implications of a punch directly into the nose/face.

Guest palnese

A 6-year old boy sent a letter to Celtic, declaring his interest in managing them.

Celtic's reply

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqZ12RXIQAE5lNx.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

Had a dream last night I was looking after Mike Willamson's dog, the dog had a tattoo. That is all.

WOAT

Yeah, pretty much a standard reply with a gift thrown in. Think it was Wolves with the upside-down letter regarding the upside-down shirt crest that was class.

:lol: It was clearly incidental.

:thup:

Think Jones and Muntari should've been off though for that little brawl. And Palacios & Pogba.

Nah, he was right to let them play. They kissed and made up, no point in ruining the match.

:lol: It was clearly incidental.

Clearly? He jumped in the air and raised his foot about 9 feet in the air kicking him in the face. First I don't know how thats possible. Second, he kicked him in the face. Thats a red.

“I’m going to spend four months in England so that I learn English,” he told The National. “Then I can talk about football on English TV. I will learn in Newcastle so that I have the best English accent.”