Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Thought it was more than that.

But the point remains, what Arsenal offered for Cabaye was Derisory as PSG proved 6 months later.

[–]JimmySinner 1 point a minute ago

Nobody goes into negotiations offering the full amount they're willing to pay. We told them 22m was the minimum we'd accept, Ashley could easily have negotiated down to around 16m. If we were only about profiting from player sales Cabaye would be an Arsenal player now.

[–]r0cafella 1 point just now

You don't get it do you?

If you honestly believe we aren't a selling club I'll leave you to live in your bubble.

:anguish:

Guest neesy111

:lol:

Weird, I don't think I've ever noticed that before. I don't mind him like, best of a bad bunch imo.

Situation Charlie as he's know in our house.

:lol: Watching this now. Says "sittyation" tbh.

Bwd1HgwIMAAVUQI.jpg

Heh, there seems to be a bit of fallout to Madrid's defeat in the weekend. Ronaldo has gone and publicly said that he'd have "made things differently" this transfer window.

Daft cunt just booked his ticket to Hull.

'Sam we battered palace from what I saw mate, against villa comfortably the better side, and yeah better side possibly stretching it against city but certainly equal. No shots on target doesn't mean we didn't play well by any stretch if the imagination. If players don't hit the target with there attempts that doesn't mean we played bad'

Whu...wha...eh...ah..burr..huh?

Guest Roger Kint

When is the clubs next Fans Farce meeting? Notice they were recruiting members a month ago but not seen a date for our next one. Looking forward to the club dismissing every question with lies, half truths and farcical statistics as to why clubs who had a crap transfer window generally do well that year :rolleyes:

Guest firetotheworks

Weird, I was just thinking about Malcolm Allen the other day. Obviously he was no Cole or Beardsley, but the highlights of 93/94 make him look like a handy player. My memory of him is really limited though. I remember more of Papavasilou and Mathie, both of who played less and did less.

Weird, I was just thinking about Malcolm Allen the other day. Obviously he was no Cole or Beardsley, but the highlights of 93/94 make him look like a handy player. My memory of him is really limited though. I remember more of Papavasilou and Mathie, both of who played less and did less.

I've got hazy memories of being taken to a shop in Eldon Square that he was opening. I was only about 5. Apparently I went incredibly shy when I got his autograph, as you do at that age.