Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest neesy111

Weird, I was just thinking about Malcolm Allen the other day. Obviously he was no Cole or Beardsley, but the highlights of 93/94 make him look like a handy player. My memory of him is really limited though. I remember more of Papavasilou and Mathie, both of who played less and did less.

That Sheff Wed 4-2 game man. :aww:

Guest firetotheworks

Weird, I was just thinking about Malcolm Allen the other day. Obviously he was no Cole or Beardsley, but the highlights of 93/94 make him look like a handy player. My memory of him is really limited though. I remember more of Papavasilou and Mathie, both of who played less and did less.

That Sheff Wed 4-2 game man. :aww:

First match I ever went to. In the Gallowgate end as a kid, man. Absolute mayhem. The chants against Waddle were where I first learned about Judas. :lol:

I think we have a fairly strong contender for "stupidest footballer hair".

http://img02.mundodeportivo.com/2014/07/25/La-foto-con-Pepe-en-el-stage-d_54412465500_54115221154_600_396.jpg

Gonna be so many opposition players winding him up about it this season.

To be honest, that photo is a few days old. He's cut it since then.

http://www.diez.hn/csp/mediapool/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=YEnSxESE0LIWA3r6RqHe_c$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYv68_lt2YyxhynETuMwmDDZWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_CryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

This is from this weekend's defeat.

:love: Oh, you!

Program about Malcolm Allen just started on SC4 (Sky ch 134).

Its all in welsh, like  :undecided:.... but KK has already been on (in English :razz: ), so it'll be showing his time at NUFC.

Welsh sounds very strange!

I'm sure I was watching a program on there once called Farm Idol or something, was very very strange.