Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I'd just discovered Ceefax and I pressed 'HOLD'  so I could keep a track of the Newcastle score and the page wouldn't keep changing, but I didn't know that the score would not refresh. It was 4-0 at the time when I pressed HOLD and I just assumed that it stayed like that until full time so I got a massive surprise when my dad walked in after the match to tell me it had finished 8-0

:milner:

I'd just discovered Ceefax and I pressed 'HOLD'  so I could keep a track of the Newcastle score and the page wouldn't keep changing, but I didn't know that the score would not refresh. It was 4-0 at the time when I pressed HOLD and I just assumed that it stayed like that until full time so I got a massive surprise when my dad walked in after the match to tell me it had finished 8-0

:milner:

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

http://i.imgur.com/rctNGRz.png

Was nebbing through some highlights and saw that bench  :jesuswept: Got to be one of the worst we've ever had, despite the score.

Canny starting 11 tbh.

Was one of those Beattie goals when he hit it first-time on the bounce from miles out?

EDIT: Actually nar I don't think it was

Just had a look through his goals. He scored some absolute screamers, it's amazing how he just dropped off the radar and forgot how to score goals.

Was one of those Beattie goals when he hit it first-time on the bounce from miles out?

EDIT: Actually nar I don't think it was

Free kick was it not?  Remember him banging one right into the top corner at the Bridge.

Fugazi's on about the half-volley from about 25yards out I think. He scored a ridiculous amount of brilliant goals. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

He's done more with less imo. His problem for me is in his building of teams, once he has the team he's the absolute tits at getting the best out of them though.

Robinson scored in that, no?

Hughes 11, Shearer 30, 33(pen), 42, 81, 84(pen) Dyer 46, Speed 78

He won a penalty though.

Aye, that's it. Only really remember it from the highlights tbh. Could've been a ball boy at it because I won a competition in the paper, but chose the game against Derby instead. :doh: