Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Anah, if you don't want to pay for it then you should just go to the match! :lol:

Not watching football is the only solution.

He said he doesn't get sports you utter loon.

Sorry, that bit of insanity passed me by. Why have Sky without the Sports?

For £13/£14 a month there's some great programmes on sky, along with their sky plus, box sets and HD i really don't mind paying that when the other alternative is shitty freeview channels full of repeated old quizzes and house programmes. If i want to watch a match I'll go to the pub, or can jump on to my mam n dads sky go to watch one as they have the Sports

...or Netflix, which is £5 a month and pisses all over it. :lol:

I've got Netflix, it's not really the same thing though.

The world will be a better place when people get over their need for rolling TV stations. Streaming live events & on demand content. ALL THE TIME. :megusta:

I never watch things when they're on live now, except sport. Even the things I like, I save them for times when I've got nothing else to do.

Saying that, I don't like Netflix because there's too much choice. I end up spending about 20 minutes just browsing futilely.

Maybe I should have a bi-monthly post in this thread about the life and times of Icelandic footballers. Here is an Icelandic defender playing in Sweden headbutting the goal post in sheer frustration after conceding a goal.

And here is arguably the best beard in professional football donned by an Icelandic player who also plays in Sweden.

CDHEHZCWYAEC5bx.jpg

Could they not fit a few extra sponsors on him? That beard is advertising space going to waste

I never watch things when they're on live now, except sport. Even the things I like, I save them for times when I've got nothing else to do.

Saying that, I don't like Netflix because there's too much choice. I end up spending about 20 minutes just browsing futilely.

Watch house of cards, its class

My trial ends this weekend and I reckon I'm going to cancel.

My trial ends this weekend and I reckon I'm going to cancel.

Watch Daredevil, it's class.

Me neither, would explain why he's never ref'd us though.

Wonder why the FA prefer Atkinson over Clattenburg, as much as he's a bit of a pleb he's by far and away the best ref in the league.

Ryan Adams retweeted

Bryan Swanson ‏@skysports_bryan  37s37 seconds ago

Adam Johnson charged with three offences of sexual activity with a child under 16 and one of grooming. More on #SSNHQ

fucking hell

"One Adam Johnson".  Stay classy, mackems.

Thick as mince, to actualy think he could message a young girl and not think for one second "this could end badly"  and to not even consider the fact he would have been messaging her on facebook or texting her where they data can be retreived and that the girl herself might brag to her school mates that she is texting with a prem footballer.

How stupid do you have to be.

Ryan Adams retweeted

Bryan Swanson ‏@skysports_bryan  37s37 seconds ago

Adam Johnson charged with three offences of sexual activity with a child under 16 and one of grooming. More on #SSNHQ

fucking hell

wonder if Sunderland will re-suspend him

Rotherham have been deducted 3 points for fielding an ineligible player. They are now 1 point above Millwall, and 2 points above Wigan who are both in the relegation zone. Rotherham do have a game in hand though. They have a £30,000 fine as well, Blackpool did similar earlier on in the season and only got the £30,000 fine.