Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest bimpy474

:lol:

What's so hard about saying "nah, I haven't heard of the lad"?

Because they go with no real love or knowledge of the game. Basically a pride of cunts.

Because they go with no real love or knowledge of the game. Basically a pride of c***s.

I know a couple of lads that play for them, they pretty much quadrupled the wage they were picking up from their other Northern League team before signing for them. They don't have to train as they live too far away, they just turn up for the games.

Guest bimpy474

Because they go with no real love or knowledge of the game. Basically a pride of c***s.

I know a couple of lads that play for them, they pretty much quadrupled the wage they were picking up from their other Northern League team before signing for them. They don't have to train as they live too far away, they just turn up for the games.

I was replying about them Chelsea fans mate.

Guest palnese

Such a bizarre period on the forum this time of year. Feels like the transfer window is an exercise in self-flagellation for some people.

:thup: Certain people just repeat the same phrases over and over again, it's really tiresome.

Sovereign state. Can't compete with Swansea/Southampton. Doing a Portsmouth/Leeds etc. Fucking sick of it.

Phil Dowd is the referee for Newcastle United vs Mackems. We usually win with him, but he does like to give out the reds.

12:45 Newcastle v Sunderland Phil Dowd M Mullarkey D Bryan L Mason

MATCHES

RED CARDS

YELLOW CARDS

Such a bizarre period on the forum this time of year. Feels like the transfer window is an exercise in self-flagellation for some people.

:thup: Certain people just repeat the same phrases over and over again, it's really tiresome.

Sovereign state. Can't compete with Swansea/Southampton. Doing a Portsmouth/Leeds etc. Fucking sick of it.

:thup: Would fully support the instant deletion of any such posts on the grounds of lifting patter.

Phil Dowd is the referee for Newcastle United vs Mackems. We usually win with him, but he does like to give out the reds.

12:45 Newcastle v Sunderland Phil Dowd M Mullarkey D Bryan L Mason

MATCHES

RED CARDS

YELLOW CARDS

Chris Foy for the Norwich game, look at the difference in cards dished out between Dowd and Foy lol

MATCHES

RED CARDS

YELLOW CARDS