Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

:lol: Got Sunday Supplement on TV out of habit, so naturally shouted at Steve Bates that he's an incoherent twat and the missus said "you know he's a twat, so why do you watch it?" and waited for the answer.

:okay: "I need to shout at someone and know I'm in the right once a week."

Is it possible that this is the function of this programme, some kind of therapy for the nation?

Why isn't there a non-compulsory cutoff age, 30 or 32, where you can just say goodbye without penalty to club football? By all means stay on if both player and national team coach want to continue e.g. Klose, but otherwise don't force them.

This is the other one which is going around:

@Sport_Witness: Brazilian midfielder Elias got so drunk in a nightclub he urinated on the floor, passed out. Maicon and Oscar decided to teach him a lesson.

@Sport_Witness: Back at the hotel, Oscar now wimped out, Maicon put Elias on a bed and smeared pepper on the midfielder's anus. And then condensed milk.

@Sport_Witness: When Elias woke, Maicon told him about the shenanigans night before and said Elias had been sexually assaulted by four men, he'd seen it.

@Sport_Witness: The only evidence was the milk. Elias went to Dunga, distraught, and told him everything. Police were called, Maicon confessed to the joke.

@Sport_Witness: Brazilian midfielder Elias got so drunk in a nightclub he urinated on the floor, passed out. Maicon and Oscar decided to teach him a lesson.

@Sport_Witness: Back at the hotel, Oscar now wimped out, Maicon put Elias on a bed and smeared pepper on the midfielder's anus. And then condensed milk.

@Sport_Witness: When Elias woke, Maicon told him about the shenanigans night before and said Elias had been sexually assaulted by four men, he'd seen it.

@Sport_Witness: The only evidence was the milk. Elias went to Dunga, distraught, and told him everything. Police were called, Maicon confessed to the joke.

:lol: :lol:

No idea where the Luiz rumours came from, but heard that Elias and Maicon are involved in something and that Maicon had to leave the team and is not welcome back to play under Dunga. Apparently both Elias and Maicon were caught with girls or so in their rooms and Maicon was kicked out while Elias is kept in the team (to not create a massive fuzz about it all) but won't get a chance to play again. Wonder which rumour is true.

Apparently both Elias and Maicon were caught with girls or so in their rooms and Maicon was kicked out while Elias is kept in the team (to not create a massive fuzz about it all) but won't get a chance to play again. Wonder which rumour is true.

You're lucky only shit players got caught, then.

This rumour was started by a satirical site btw. They even put the name of the journalist as Thomas Ravelli (ex-Swedish goalkeeper).

Is Maicon not 33, what's he doing in the Brazil squad anyway?

getting hammered and doing a sex by the looks of it.

:lol:

Another rumour is that he was caught having sex with Elias :lol: No idea how true any of these rumours are tbh :lol:

Why does every rumour include Elias? :lol:

Cause he's s*** and no one wants him in the team :lol:

:lol: so harsh

Elias: "oh I wonder what is in the newspaper today I sure hope it's interesting"

Paper: "RUBBISH ELIAS RAPED BY MAICON"

Elias: "oh what an unfortunate rumour I hope that's all that's in here"

Paper: "P*SS-SOAKED ELIAS'S PEPPERED ANUS SHAME"

Elias: "oh well"

Why does every rumour include Elias? :lol:

Cause he's s*** and no one wants him in the team :lol:

:lol: so harsh

Elias: "oh I wonder what is in the newspaper today I sure hope it's interesting"

Paper: "RUBBISH ELIAS RAPED BY MAICON"

Elias: "oh what an unfortunate rumour I hope that's all that's in here"

Paper: "P*SS-SOAKED ELIAS'S PEPPERED ANUS SHAME"

Elias: "oh well"

:spit: