Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

What's going on at Villa, Brummie, with the likes of Hutton, Nzogbia, Bent and Given going from training with the reserves to first team squad again?

Hutton has been brilliant this season.

N'Zogbia was injured all last season, so wasn't a member of the "bomb squad" (as they christened themselves).

Honestly, I don't fucking know any more. I have zero idea.

You have five times more points than us.

Four games into the season.

Four.

ANd i say that not in reference to where you are, but to highlight the STUPIDITY of giving a manager who has produced two years of relegation dodging with a new four year contract when he manages a decent run of FOUR games.

Insanity.

What's going on at Villa, Brummie, with the likes of Hutton, Nzogbia, Bent and Given going from training with the reserves to first team squad again?

N'Zogbia was injured all last season, so wasn't a member of the "bomb squad" (as they christened themselves).

Honestly, I don't f***ing know any more. I have zero idea.

Bomb squad?

Four.

ANd i say that not in reference to where you are, but to highlight the STUPIDITY of giving a manager who has produced two years of relegation dodging with a new four year contract when he manages a decent run of FOUR games.

Insanity.

:lol: Aye, that's borderline retarded like.  Fuck it man, if you don't laugh you'll cry.

Honestly, I don't f***ing know any more. I have zero idea.

Bomb squad?

The players we refused to let train with the first team squad for two entire years, mostly because we were paying them too much money and would do anything to get them off the books (Hutton, Given, Bent, Ireland).

They christened themselves "the bomb squad" (as in bombed out), and it stuck as a term of reference for Villa fans.

Truly dreadful management.

Valencia sale on the verge of collapse after Lim and Spanish bank Bankia (largest creditor of the club) have failed to agree on debt restructuring, after reaching an agreement in principle a few months ago.

Lim has ordered his people to go back to Singapore - which I suspect is a tactic to put pressure on the bank.

Valencia sale on the verge of collapse after Lim and Spanish bank Bankia (largest creditor of the club) have failed to agree on debt restructuring, after reaching an agreement in principle a few months ago.

Lim has ordered his people to go back to Singapore - which I suspect is a tactic to put pressure on the bank.

:(

Was worth listening to for sure, pretty sure it was anderson going all john carver

"Oh yeah, you pick up the phone and call in then and we can get this straight"

:lol:

Four.

Insanity.

Trying to find it, but Savage's column on the BBC website where 5 key stats areas like possessions, successful passes, etc...Villa are between 18-20th.

According to "As", Real Madrid will sell the naming rights to the Santiago Bernabéu to Fly Emirates. "Bernabéu" to stay part of the name.

Florentino will have a hard time getting the approval from club members, to be honest.

Why bother? The only benefit would be money surely, and they have so much anyway.