Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Bit surprised it's not a double round weekend of Premier league football, this weekend.

Aye, they used to go a bit mad and play Friday and Saturday back in the day. The poor petals must have been exhausted. Imagine that with the finely tuned athletes of today, it'd be carnage.

Bit surprised it's not a double round weekend of Premier league football, this weekend.

Thank fuck it isn't.

:thup: It's bad enough having my Easter Sunday ruined without having to deal with the rage and shame today as well.

Thank fuck it isn't.

I'm not fully weened off football, so I missed it today. Feels weird to be on a day which feels like Saturday and not have it.

So if all your players cross the halfway line the other side can kick off as soon as they like?

Surely the ref has to blow his whistle first, and he'd have to be a right wanker to allow them to kick off while you're all celebrating.

So if all your players cross the halfway line the other side can kick off as soon as they like?

Surely the ref has to blow his whistle first, and he'd have to be a right wanker to allow them to kick off while you're all celebrating.

It's all about the rules, there's someone assessing them in the stand. Being a wanker is what they want to see, and that's the way the world works. I just thought it was clever that the Gib kid knew it. I think we (England) have been done a couple of times like that. :lol: I think Motty lost his shit the last time.

Actually I think he lost it about 40 years ago tbh.

Was it Jonas that stood in the Arsenal half to stop this happening when our lot celebrated the Tiote goal?

Did this happen? Big kudos to him if so. I was running and jumping and screaming like a normal person, but if he had his wits about him to that extent then he deserves a massive cuddle. What a guy.

I am now going to have to explain to my wife that I am still not gay for Jonas despite posting this, you git. :lol: