Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest reefatoon

That reporter was trying his hardest to get a reaction. Ended up looking a bit of a tit by the end of it, he went on far too long.

Guest chopey

Pearson is a big jessy, Carver would of had that reporter in a boston crab after about a minute

It seems like it's not only your board who have minimal ambition.

Our CEO this week:

“Look, I think the problem is people lately think of Villa as a club fighting relegation and being 15th or 16th. I look at Villa and see a club that should be seventh, eighth or ninth in the Premier League on a perennial basis, and that’s what we’re all trying to do, put the club in a place where that’s possible.

Oh, the dream of finishing seventh, eighth or ninth.

Our CEO this week:

“Look, I think the problem is people lately think of Villa as a club fighting relegation and being 15th or 16th. I look at Villa and see a club that should be seventh, eighth or ninth in the Premier League on a perennial basis, and that’s what we’re all trying to do, put the club in a place where that’s possible.

At least you don't have a manager that needs a bib when he talks. 1-0 Villa.

Guest reefatoon

Our CEO this week:

Jammy bastard, we like to gun for 10th

I thought the reporter was spot-on tbh, Pearson's obviously not used to being challenged and had it coming to him.  Think he'd been told to behave himself, mind.

Bit of reporter solidarity, he bullied a junior reporter so someone more senior Pearson can't pick on gives him some back, he's asked for it imo.

Pearson's been cornered there but he's only himself to blame. God what I'd have given to see Pardew get the headteacher/pupil treatment from someone.

That's because Pardew was too smart to crack like that in a press conference. Journos have smelled blood and that's why they are grilling Pearson now; they know they can get some drama and juicy quotes if they provoke him.

It's really weird, Leister are doing well. If they end up relegated now a lot of the blame will be attributed to these interviews.

dat spelling deano, dat spelling

It's really weird, Leister are doing well. If they end up relegated now a lot of the blame will be attributed to these interviews.

And all the games they lost earlier in the season.

Well yes, but they had a good run gong, a loss to Chelsea wasn't surprising. This situation could be negative if the players start thinking their manager has lost it. Tbf Pearson would probably murder anyone who questioned him, but this hasn't been helpful to the them

dat spelling deano, dat spelling

:lol: assumed autocorrect would fix all.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_8592_1419344075.png

Well yes, but they had a good run gong, a loss to Chelsea wasn't surprising. This situation could be negative if the players start thinking their manager has lost it. Tbf Pearson would probably murder anyone who questioned him, but this hasn't been helpful to the them

Aye I agree, this particular flare-up was very strange bearing in mind how good they've been recently. Pearson is a near-lunatic mind, so anything's possible.

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine if we had anyone, anyone doing that to Carver or Pardew? It would have been fucking mint. :lol:

Aye I agree, this particular flare-up was very strange bearing in mind how good they've been recently. Pearson is a near-lunatic mind, so anything's possible.

Only just got round to watching this. The whole thing is really odd, really difficult viewing. It almost seemed as if Pearson had been on the sauce beforehand, just so aggressive and awkward for the sake of it.