Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/danny-simpson-stephanie-ward-court-5729699

PC Hughes, the first officer to arrive at the house, said: “I could hear screams and crying and then silence. I could then hear a choking sound.

“I entered the house through a small hallway and to my right I could instantly see a small female lying in a prone position facing up. She was about three metres away from me.

“I saw a male who I now know to be Daniel Simpson straddling across her with his hands firmly placed around her neck. He was sitting on her on his knees. I initially heard choking when in entered the room.

“He had both hands around her throat. He seemed startled by my sudden presence. I had to drag him by his arm. I then arrested him on suspicion of assault and he angrily demanded that the female didn’t say anything and he said, ‘tell them I wasn’t doing anything’, which was more of a demand.”

What a cunt.

Incidentally, Xavi finally announced he's leaving Barça today. It will hurt to not see him in a Barça shirt again, but time can't be stopped. I remember when he was just Guardiola's understudy (he's become so much more), how he saved Van Gaal's arse in one of his first games by scoring a header against Valladolid when we were in a terrible run... how Rijkaard moved him up the pitch when everybody thought he was a failed player, and unleashed his true potential... him and Iniesta running the show in so, so many games that I will never forget. So many amazing through balls, so many little turns... Easily the best Catalan player of all time; surely the best Spanish player of all time too (unless you count people like Di Stefano or Puskas as being Spanish). Truly an end of an era, the best of our history.

He said he'll be back, and I'm pretty sure he will - I hope he's as good as the last Catalan playmaker turned manager.

Guest antz1uk

what happened to Riijkard? what do Barca fans think of him? i can't remember if he left in acrimonious circumstances?

He's well regarded; he introduced most of the tactical innovations to our traditional system from which Guardiola later built upon (high pressure, doing away with the deep playmaker and moving him up the pitch, and playing a holding player to keep his back - aka the Busquets role and the Xavi role). Discipline and motivation declined in his late seasons; he wasn't a great man manager, and the team lost its drive.

Guardiola's success has relegated him to a bit of a footnote, which is quite sad. People have really forgotten how monumentally s*** we were when he picked up the pieces. It's strange that he hasn't really succeeded anywhere else either.

Guest antz1uk

He's well regarded; he introduced most of the tactical innovations to our traditional system from which Guardiola later built upon (high pressure, doing away with the deep playmaker and moving him up the pitch, and playing a holding player to keep his back - aka the Busquets role and the Xavi role). Discipline and motivation declined in his late seasons; he wasn't a great man manager, and the team lost its drive.

Guardiola's success has relegated him to a bit of a footnote, which is quite sad. People have really forgotten how monumentally s*** we were when he picked up the pieces. It's strange that he hasn't really succeeded anywhere else either.

yeah always thought he brought Barca back up to scratch but also got the impression his ego was a bit big, Messi helped a little of course

Best midfielder i have ever seen, despite not playing much this year he still manages to make fools of much younger and fitter opponents.

There was a game this year where he was hounded by 3 players to the point they was basically hanging off him and he still managed to twist and turn around them and break through and make a pass.

Legend gets thrown around too often but for him it's more than justified. Also there's this..... I'm not really one for stats but this is amazing to me.

CFkaBmhVIAA1Hjx.jpg

Best midfielder i have ever seen, despite not playing much this year he still manages to make fools of much younger and fitter opponents.

There was a game this year where he was hounded by 3 players to the point they was basically hanging off him and he still managed to twist and turn around them and break through and make a pass.

Legend gets thrown around too often but for him it's more than justified. Also there's this..... I'm not really one for stats but this is amazing to me.

CFkaBmhVIAA1Hjx.jpg

Colback's made more misplaced passes this season than Xavi in 10 years.

Let them mock, it's not as if anything like that hasn't blown up in their faces before has it?

Oh wait, "Geordies at home watching on TV" whilst their team were luckily skirmming their way out of a hiding from 3rd rate European teams before getting walloped in the final.

“We’ve been saying the only way Newcastle can get their team bus to Wembley is if Middlesbrough fans take it!

“We’ve also raised concerns that the driver might get lost, because he’s never been there before.”

f***ing BRUTAL

What a bantersaurus rex,  I bet he stops the bus on the way to Wembley to get a cheeky nandos.

Let them mock, it's not as if anything like that hasn't blown up in their faces before has it?

Oh wait, "Geordies at home watching on TV" whilst their team were luckily skirmming their way out of a hiding from 3rd rate European teams before getting walloped in the final.

To be fair, it would have been absolutely mint to be a Boro fan at those crazy late-win European games.

To be fair, it would have been absolutely mint to be a Boro fan at those crazy late-win European games.

Joseph Desire-Job bicycle kick :lol:

“We’ve been saying the only way Newcastle can get their team bus to Wembley is if Middlesbrough fans take it!

“We’ve also raised concerns that the driver might get lost, because he’s never been there before.”

f***ing BRUTAL

What a bantersaurus rex,  I bet he stops the bus on the way to Wembley to get a cheeky nandos.

I hope his bus fucking explodes tbh.