Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Why the hell would Guardiola give up the chance to win the CL with Bayern to make sure Man City are in the competition next season?

He couldn't throw it anyway even if he tried so its a ridiculous suggestion

Damn you people are boring and/or dim. I meant away in the second leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,97850.msg5951741.html#msg5951741

Sort it out.

Doesn't work on iOS like that unfortunately.  It doesn't bother me enough to go looking.

It bothers us though :lol:

Is it not just quicker for Dave to delete TCD from the forum?

:lol:

Damn you people are boring and/or dim. I meant away in the second leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,97850.msg5951741.html#msg5951741

Sort it out.

Doesn't work on iOS like that unfortunately.  It doesn't bother me enough to go looking.

It works exactly like that on iOS. Your shit talking knows no bounds.

I was talking to a friend about NUFC yesterday and he was certain that all our players had relegation release clauses. I myself wasn't so sure as I wouldn't be surprised if the Fat Man and his friends are naive enough to think that we won't go down.

What do you think? How many players have relegation- and lower-wage-if-we-go-down clauses?

I was talking to a friend about NUFC yesterday and he was certain that all our players had relegation release clauses. I myself wasn't so sure as I wouldn't be surprised if the Fat Man and his friends are naive enough to think that we won't go down.

What do you think? How many players have relegation- and lower-wage-if-we-go-down clauses?

Even if they do, who the fuck is going to want any of the bottlers?! :lol:

None. This club doesn't have the common sense to insert them.

Guest Montezuma0

Some players might have demanded them, the likes of Mitrovic especially. Last year he was a big European prospect, we stayed up on the last day...surely there was a risk it could all happen again

Even if they do, who the fuck is going to want any of the bottlers?! :lol:

Very few I would suspect. It wasn't a oh-no-they-might-have-clauses-and-leave-if-we-go-down-post. They can all leave for all I care, useless fuckers.

This was what I was thinking but my friend was sure they all had "because Ashley isn't stupid and is a business man". That's why I wanted to hear your thoughts on it :)

New laws

Announced on Thursday, the new laws also state the ball will also be able to move in any direction from kick-off, rather than only move forward.

Well that's silly.  No more two man kick offs, just one bloke hoofing it back to the keeper.

Surely not real?

Not sure tbh :lol: He might have said it to some other media outlet that I can't see, found this on ESPN:

Now it's confirmed maybe it's a weight off the shoulders and we can give these fans what they deserve, some performances.

Villa fans are going mental at him again on twitter so probably is