Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest chopey

A few years ago we had a FA cup final at a mates house with about 8 lads and we arranged a stripper to come at half time.

Quite possibly the most uncomfortable 15mins of my life sitting in my mates living room on a sunny day with the curtains closed after about 2 cans of fosters, just sat in total silence as she put a cd in her portable player and handing her clothes to the big gorrila that brought her standing in the hall, I imagine De Gea did a better job than our poor attempt.

:lol: :lol: What on earth would make you ever think that would be a good idea?

FA Cup final half time ffs

Her last words were "There ya gan lads, enjoy the rest of the game"

my whole body shuddered as I remembered that.

A few years ago we had a FA cup final at a mates house with about 8 lads and we arranged a stripper to come at half time.

Quite possibly the most uncomfortable 15mins of my life sitting in my mates living room on a sunny day with the curtains closed after about 2 cans of fosters, just sat in total silence as she put a cd in her portable player and handing her clothes to the big gorrila that brought her standing in the hall, I imagine De Gea did a better job than our poor attempt.

:lol: :lol: A polite goodbye, at least.

If you want a stripper then you have to go to a club and come out looking sheepish, or with a big grin on your face if your 18 and it was your first time.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/16/article-2462970-18C76AE300000578-458_634x457.jpg

:lol: Fuck that was almost the end of me.

:lol:

Stifler's stripper stories are canny creepy like.

I don't even understand it, what's the simpleton on about now?

He's saying he finds Stifler's stripper stories a bit creepy.

Ahhh right, that makes loads more sense. Cheers. :thup:

Also, what is Stifler saying?

How long a flight is it that he'd say "finally landed in Marseille"?

He's from Stoke. Going from Hanley to Burslem is like having an exotic adventure to a Potter.

He's from Stoke. Going from Hanley to Burslem is like having an exotic adventure to a Potter.

A relative of mine used to live in Hanley. Utterly grim place.

I used to play football in the Staffordshire leagues. Sub-human scum. Stoke / Hanley would give Mos Eisley a run for its money.

I used to play football in the Staffordshire leagues. Sub-human scum. Stoke / Hanley would give Mos Eisley a run for its money.

Me too. It was the Marston's Alliance for me. And you are right on all counts. Often ended up in casualty following a 'game' against The Broken Arms or Rock Ape Utd following a 'good, honest challenge'.

Most of them honestly think Stoke is the best place on Earth too when in reality it's like living amongst a Jeremy Kyle audience.