QPR 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 12/05/13 - Post match reaction from page 68

BlueStar

Guest Slippery Sam

Funny thing is I don't feel any relief at all.  More anti-climatic if anything. 

We should never, never have been in that position in the first place.

Don't know how you can't be relieved..

I don't feel elated or anything, but I do feel relief. Don't see how you couldn't, we nearly went down and we survived!

I think I feel more than enough relief for both of us, that was a massive massive win.

:thup:

Very strange feeling atm. Yeah we've done it but we really shouldn't have been here.

Obviously relieved that we're safe but I'll not be celebrating like. It's been an horrific season and scraping safety on the penultimate game should not be mistaken for success. It's not success, it's the absolute bare minimum level of achievement. I don't want him to resign, I want him crucified. Upsidedown, with blunt, rusty nails. In front of his family.

I've never thought we would go down (I'd been increasingly fearful of the possibility, granted)... but I'm probably the most relieved I've ever been. Probably because of the way that match was in isolation. Absolutely limped over the line.

The whole season's has been an utterly disgusting performance. Changes needed.

I think I feel more than enough relief for both of us, that was a massive massive win.

Aye :lol: I feel insanely relieved.

Obviously relieved that we're safe but I'll not be celebrating like. It's been an horrific season and scraping safety on the penultimate game should not be mistaken for success. It's not success, it's the absolute bare minimum level of achievement. I don't want him to resign, I want him crucified. Upsidedown, with blunt, rusty nails. In front of his family.

:thup:

A typical shit, horrendous second half performance but a win is what mattered today so fuck it, I'm happy.

But the most important thing to do now is to get rid of Pardew.

still needed two gifts though for todays win.

Aye. Did we genuinely create anything of our own accord today?

The win was all that mattered, but it was same old, same old when it comes to the performance. Another day we easily lose that match, and that's the point.

We've had our fair share of luck this season. To stay up and not dominate any game, bar Wigan at home (10 men) is nothing short of a miracle tbh. Think of the last minute goals against Stoke and Fulham. The West Brom goal off Cisses arse. The first game against Spurs, we were outplayed.