QPR 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 12/05/13 - Post match reaction from page 68

BlueStar

What a relief. Turned off the stream after Elliot was sent off. Could not watch. Decked the cat when I got the first text saying: SAFE!!!

Off for a celebratory wank. I would like to invite jotenko and any other like minded bros to join.

Elliot = 4. Distribution was balls, got himself sent off.

Bosingwa = 10. Player of the season. What a legend.

Debuchy = 5. Gave away a penalty and probably another if it weren't ruled out for offside. Offensively he's great, defensively he's average.

Willo = 6. Did decent, wasn't tested because y'know, QPR.

Colo = 6. ^^^

MYM = 6.

Jonas = 6.5. Did good to chase the ball at times. If it weren't for him we wouldn't have scored the second goal.

Cabaye = 6.5. Mostly hoofed it but he was okay.

Tiote = 6. Did what was asked of him, nothing more nothing less.

Hatem = 7.5. Probably our best player, again.

Cissé = 4.5. Other than the offside goal he did fuck all again.

Gouffran = 7. Good off the ball, took the ball nicely for the goal. Great player.

Debuchy = 5. Gave away a penalty and probably another if it weren't ruled out for offside. Offensively he's great, defensively he's average.

Colo = 6. ^^^

MYM = 6.

Jonas = 6.5. Did good to chase the ball at times. If it weren't for him we wouldn't have scored the second goal.

Gouffran = 7. Good off the ball, took the ball nicely for the goal. Great player.

That rating is completely out of context as he had no service again.

Colo = 6. ^^^

MYM = 6.

Cissé = 4.5. Other than the offside goal he did f*** all again.

Aye. I was probably a bit harsh on him tbh.

I know that we got what we wanted but, aside from 25 minutes either side of half time, we were really awful today.

There would have been big trouble at full time if we'd had the lower tier. Can't believe what the stewards and police let the home fans get away with on the pitch.

And I'll partly change my mind if tv proves otherwise but I cannot remember a worse refereeing performance than that one.

Colo = 6. ^^^

MYM = 6.

Really want to see the non-goal again. Gut says it looked level; the decision can't have been given with any conviction. Considering the way the ball came in, he did so well to generate power and direction on it - he took it really well.

If it was a bad decision, that's 4 wrongfully disallowed goals this season off the top of my head.

Colo = 6. ^^^

MYM = 6.

Really want to see the non-goal again. Gut says it looked level; the decision can't have been given with any conviction. Considering the way the ball came in, he did so well to generate power and direction on it - he took it really well.

If it was a bad decision, that's 4 wrongfully disallowed goals this season off the top of my head.

Bad decision or not though someone still needs to teach him the offside rule.

Gouffran was substituted because he had nothing left to give. He ran his bollocks off.

Just as well Pardew hadn't used up all his subs when Elliot got sent off. God knows who we'd have put in goal if we'd had no subs left.

It was a typical Newcastle performance, put your fans through Hell while trying to give them all a heart attack.

Ben Arfa lost the ball which lead to their 'penalty'. Luckily he absolutely nailed our penalty. Debuchy is dodgy in defence but his cross for Cisse's disallowed goal was good. Whatever happened to giving the attacker the benefit of the doubt in a marginal offside call? There is no way the linesman knew Cisse was 1cm offside.

Guest VanBarduck

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01726/qprnufc4_1726977a.jpg

try to stop that , you dickhead  ;D

Colo = 6. ^^^

MYM = 6.

There's room for improvement, for sure. But he plays on the shoulder of the last defender - there's huge margin for error, I'm never going to be overly critical when it happens. Two against Metalist and (potentially) one today - all fine. It's desperately unlucky on his part. However, like I say, need to see today's again. He might have been centimetres off.

Colo = 6. ^^^

MYM = 6.

There's room for improvement, for sure. But he plays on the shoulder of the last defender - there's huge margin for error, I'm never going to be overly critical when it happens. Two against Metalist and (potentially) one today - all fine. It's desperately unlucky on his part. However, like I say, need to see today's again. He might have been centimetres off.

Thought he was off today like, saw it a good few times on the TV.