The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

How can anyone say they prefer last week vs QPR to that?

But if we go down we might not be able to afford to buy Stern John to help us stay up.

(plus foreign fans won't be able to watch us on TV easily) :whistle:

Tell you what, Jose Mourinho isn't really special.

He is a fucking clown....a bad one, at that. Football won tonight.

Debatable, he cut his ties too early and didn't care about tonight. Tried and hopefully failed to make it about him by getting sent off. Still a great manager (and I don't like him at all) though.

For all their years of pain v Real Atleti deserved it tonight albeit Real should've bagged a couple.

He is a f***ing clown....a bad one, at that. Football won tonight.

Debatable, he cut his ties too early and didn't care about tonight. Tried and hopefully failed to make it about him by getting sent off. Still a great manager (and I don't like him at all) though.

For all their years of pain v Real Atleti deserved it tonight albeit Real should've bagged a couple.

I honestly call him a clown, for the fact of "not caring" when he is getting unbelievable amount of money to care and deliver.

It was so obvious he intentionally got himself sent off, he doesn't care. Imagine if Jose was in Rafa's Chelsea position at a club where the fans booed and abused him since day one. He's probably drive them to relegation on purpose just to rub it in. The man has zero dignity or integrity.

He has disgraces Real Madrid both on and off the pitch this year. His tenure there will go down as a failure. 2 trophies in 3 years is not acceptable there by their standards. He cost Madrid tonight by prioritizing his personal grudges against certain players in his team selection and overall attitude.

But it's rarely about the team with him rightly or wrongly, it's about Mou. All part of the charade.

Some like it, I don't.

If you watch again Jose is arguing with someone on the touchline giving it ten nowt then had a sly look out of the corner of his eye to make sure the ref is watching. He blatantly wanted to be sent off. Why? Haven't got a clue, it doesn't help his team one bit but I guess he's stopped giving a Fuck about them some time ago.

I honestly call him a clown, for the fact of "not caring" when he is getting unbelievable amount of money to care and deliver.

It was so obvious he intentionally got himself sent off, he doesn't care. Imagine if Jose was in Rafa's Chelsea position at a club where the fans booed and abused him since day one. He's probably drive them to relegation on purpose just to rub it in. The man has zero dignity or integrity.

He has disgraces Real Madrid both on and off the pitch this year. His tenure there will go down as a failure. 2 trophies in 3 years is not acceptable there by their standards. He cost Madrid tonight by prioritizing his personal grudges against certain players in his team selection and overall attitude.

Mourinho has always been a bit of a twat, I agree. Embarrassing how those in the English media are so in in-love with him and hang-on onto his every word.

Guest neesy111

Mourinho has always been a bit of a twat, I agree. Embarrassing how those in the English media are so in in-love with him and hang-on onto his every word.

The English Media aren't proper journalists though compared to those in Spain / Italy for example.

Mou and Cronaldo didn't go up to pick their loser medals. Sporting.

Anyway, great night for Atlético. This should mean the moon for them and hopefully give them more confidence towards next, and probably Falcao-less season. That assist to Diego Costa for the equalizer was f***ing unreal, Albiol's still looking for his hip.

Three trophies in 3 years for Atlético now.

Come on, he's just achieved what not a single Real Madrid manager has been able to in 14 years: Lose against Atlético.

Come on, he's just achieved what not a single Real Madrid manager has been able to in 14 years: Lose against Atlético.

During Jose Mourinho's time at the helm of Real Madrid, they won 3 trophies while during the same time Atletico Madrid won 4 trophies and Barcelona won 8 trophies.

Guest Phil K

Nahki Wells sounds like an explorer.

Theres a Northampton player with an even better name. Ishmel Demontagnac. WOW. What a fantastic name. Sounds like a baddie out of Dennis Wheatley's books or a crewman in Moby Dick

What do you all think of Wembley as a stadium?

Personally, I think they ripped all the personality out of it and left it like a modernised car park.

What do you all think of Wembley as a stadium?

It's shit. From the outside it's nothing but a bland bowl, almost like a business park office with an arch over it. Inside the views aren't fantastic, the only good thing about it is the steps aren't steep like they are at SJP, however they are a little far back from the pitch in places. It was built for the corporate fan not the average fan.

On top of that I would have much preferred it if the money was used to help clubs develop their stadiums and at grass roots levels. It would have been much better spreading out England and cup games instead of making everyone go to a an industrial estate in London.