The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

What do you all think of Wembley as a stadium?

looks canny on the TV.  As a fan of NUFC I'll never get to go in person though.

I went to the Community shield in 2010, it's pretty impressive. Feel the seats could be closer to the pitch, also I hate those big square advertising boards on each corner.

What do you all think of Wembley as a stadium?

I went there a few years ago, has a class atmosphere, the crowd were superb, i remember walking up the steps to our seats and seeing the entire stadium, with the crowd cheering Endland on, this was only my second time seeing a game live, and the last time before that was when i was 9, so i can still remember it, i just remember feeling amazing it was fuckin class. I went to see England v France, for some reason we left on the 90th minute, when we were 2-0 down, and missed Crouch's goal, I was livid as i didn't want to leave before the final wistle as it seems a waste of money, but I was made to. Class night though.

Look at the size of this Akinfenwa not much of an athlete fat bastard

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8yK-ACX2o68/UP23XeqRPeI/AAAAAAAAAC4/rvT_NzChoTE/s1600/Bayo.jpg

Fat as fuck like.

Look at the size of this Akinfenwa not much of an athlete fat bastard

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8yK-ACX2o68/UP23XeqRPeI/AAAAAAAAAC4/rvT_NzChoTE/s1600/Bayo.jpg

Fat as fuck like.

Look at all that flab.

Maybe Freiburg have sussed out that getting rid of a striker who is constantly offside will give you a better chance of bagging goals and moving forward

Nah - they hired a better manager.

Or maybe if they'd kept their prolific striker they'd have done even better, rather than relying on midfielders. A real missed opportunity for them - should be kicking themselves.

They were 18th when Cisse left with almost no chance of staying up.

He left, they imporoved and stayed up.

Or maybe if they'd kept their prolific striker they'd have done even better, rather than relying on midfielders. A real missed opportunity for them - should be kicking themselves.

They were 18th when Cisse left with almost no chance of staying up.

He left, they imporoved and stayed up.

And they also hired Streich at pretty much the same time.

Have not watched much Bundesliga football, but this idea of a relegation play-off intrigues me. Obvious argument against it is that the league table at the end of a season doesn't lie. Those at the bottom deserve to be there. Can imagine how tense those games would be though, would be an interesting spectacle.

Maybe Freiburg have sussed out that getting rid of a striker who is constantly offside will give you a better chance of bagging goals and moving forward

Nah - they hired a better manager.

We should take note  :snod:

AP - NEWCASTLE - Papiss Cissé has been put on the transfer list.