The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

The relegation play-off is between 3rd bottom and 3rd place from 2. Bundesliga, Ste.

Used to have this in England too Chelsea ended up getting relegated via it, Boro getting promotion, and the famous way the mackems ended up in division 3

He probably doesn't realise there is another game next week.

Don't think he's playing in it. Must have a wedding or something else more important to go to.

Probably busy promoting the Chinese league next week. Not playing there though obvs.

Would prefer Brentford having lived in that neck of the woods for 10 years Brentford was local club and met plenty decent Brentford fans who didnt take the easy option of glory hunting chelsea fuckers.. Plus griffin park is quite quaint and has a pub on all four corners of the ground

Come on Brentford. Not a fan of the club myself, obviously, but my Grandad was a die hard Bees fan and my old man used to go up and down the country to watch them. Living half a mile from the ground I feel I should give them my backing, plus if they go up it should be a good night in my local tonight.

Come on Yeovil, mainly because I don't like London clubs having any success at all and it would be nice to see Yeovil move up the league system again.

I think Brentford will win though.