The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Yeovil in The Championship man, that is phenomenal.

Imagine if they did a double promotion like Southampton :lol:

Norwich before that too. Might just happen for Yeovil. :lol:

Trying to think of a smaller club to have played in the second tier...Wimbledon on their way up the leagues maybe? Immense achievement.

Their average attendance this season is 4,071, the lowest currently in the Championship is Peterborough with 8,215.

Harry Forrester turned down Ajax to join Brentford  :idiot2:

His mother was very ill at the time, and Ajax couldn't guarantee him regular time off to come back and see her, so he opted to stay in this country.

He was a bit of a knob when he was with us by all accounts, but this is an example of him being surprisingly mature.

Norwich winning at the Etihad. Thank god there's nothing riding on our game today.

Oi! :lol:. How very Pardew of you.

In other news, Spurs are never ever going to get a penalty. I hate it when referees just guess.

Norwich winning at the Etihad. Thank god there's nothing riding on our game today.

In other news, Spurs are never ever going to get a penalty. I hate it when referees just guess.

You'll be glad to hear that Webb is giving Arsenal every decision then.

You'll be glad to hear that Webb is giving Arsenal every decision then.

Tell me something I don't know :lol:.

Blatant pen :lol:

I'm the opposite though, hate it when they/the officials do make decisions they can only be guessing about.