The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

One of these two in the Prem next season. :yao:

:lol: Scoring late equalizers vs us.

Equalisers :lol: Very optimistic.

Zaha has zero end product and lacks a football brain of any kind, but is skillful kind of like a stronger Gervinho.

I prefer Ince personally, he might not be as talented but is much more intelligent and much superior decision making and end product.

Zaha is 20, still developing, and playing in the biggest match of his life. You should stop being so final in your judgment of him. He's not of a quality necessary for Manchester United currently, but has plenty of time and natural ability to improve.

Agreed.

I wasn't convinced on Moses but he's rounded into a good player, and I think Zaha is better than Moses was.

Definitely. Victor is who I was thinking of when I said that. I like his game quite a bit. Moses received a very good secondary football education at Wigan, though. You wonder what happens to Zaha sitting on the bench at Man U. I think he's good, but Djemba Djemba possibilities exist here.

Zaha has zero end product and lacks a football brain of any kind, but is skillful kind of like a stronger Gervinho.

I prefer Ince personally, he might not be as talented but is much more intelligent and much superior decision making and end product.

Zaha is 20, still developing, and playing in the biggest match of his life. You should stop being so final in your judgment of him. He's not of a quality necessary for Manchester United currently, but has plenty of time and natural ability to improve.

Agreed.

I wasn't convinced on Moses but he's rounded into a good player, and I think Zaha is better than Moses was.

Agree with Segun & Sewelly here, he is frustrating at times because his final ball is often poor but he's an exciting player to watch and has plenty of time to develop.

Agreed.

Agree with Segun & Sewelly here, he is frustrating at times because his final ball is often poor but he's an exciting player to watch and has plenty of time to develop.

Yes, we all agree. But £15m? Nah, no way.