European Under 21 Championship 2013

joeyt

Be nice to watch the Dutch, they have a lot of players I've read a lot about but have never seen play. You'd imagine we'll be sniffing around after a couple of them too.

Be interesting to see what madcap tactics Stuart Pearce throws up too.

3-2-1-3-1-1 formation. Goalie is the secondary trequartista alongside Danny Rose.

I am from Israel :) bought tickets to all England games.  its quite Hot boiling around here,will see how all the teams will adapt to the weather around here

Hello. Welcome to the forum. My name is Oakie Doke. We are talking about the European Under 21 Championship. Good afternoon.

F*cking class :lol:

What time will the kick offs be for this? I fancy the Dutch/Spanish to win it. I'd like to see Emre Can play a bit for Germany, I remember him being quality in the U17 World Cup a few years back so it'd be good to see how he's come on, doubt he'll be a starter though

Aye, going to watch this then marvel at how so-called lesser countries play infinitely better football than we do.

Or, y'know, we could twat them all. INGERLUND!

We (Norway) also have four players coming in from Albania after the senior cap there the seventh. I think we could manage to get past the group stages, and then anything can happen.

With that said, the spanish team is ridiculous.

We (Norway) also have four players coming in from Albania after the senior cap there the seventh. I think we could manage to get past the group stages, and then anything can happen.

I blame you.

I blame you.

Seems a fair reaction

I blame you.

Seems a fair reaction

You need to reverse your jinx, man. :huff:

I blame you.

Seems a fair reaction

You need to reverse your jinx, man. :huff:

Just did. We'll lose now.