2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Neymar turned 21 this year but has already 35caps and 21goals for the national team. Messi is 26 (monday) and has 82caps too. These guys play an absurd amount of games nowadays.

Neymar turned 21 this year but has already 35caps and 21goals for the national team. Messi is 26 (monday) and has 82caps too. These guys play an absurd amount of games nowadays.

and don't complain about being tired, or blame defeats against poor teams (if they ever happen) on playing too many games.

Podolski has 110 caps??

Bradley is 25 and at 70-something caps and Altidore is 23 with with 60. Seems like there's a lot more players going for 100 caps currently, especially with the bigger nations.

U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A!

Damn I'm getting nervous now. A 1-0 slip and we're in a great deal of mess. Mexico will probably score 3 goals today (the number they ahve managed in 6 games in the CONCACAF WCQ).

U.S. has more players with 100+ caps than any other country. Dempsey is on 99 and Howard is on 90.

:lol: I don't think that's necessarily a good thing.

:lol:

USA ! USA ! USA ! It's clearly because they're the most athletic in the world.

U.S. has more players with 100+ caps than any other country. Dempsey is on 99 and Howard is on 90.

:lol: I don't think that's necessarily a good thing.

:lol:

USA ! USA ! USA ! It's clearly because they're the most athletic in the world.

:rolleyes: