2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

We don't care enough about the tournament to not fuck up at some point, I just hope it's against somebody decent (just NOT Italy) and not an embarrassment like last time against the US.

Teams like Tahití have a place in these tournaments, otherwise we might as well pick 20 European teams+Argentina/Brazil+couple of outsiders for the World Cups.

Wonder who they will score their first flukey goal against, which will be news around the world. I bet it's against us.

When I watch s*** teams get results against powerhouse sides, it makes me wonder how we never seem to do it at the toon.

?? Happens quite a lot, Man U 3-0, Arsenal 4 goals in a half, Brighton beat us, Reading beat us.

When I watch s*** teams get results against powerhouse sides, it makes me wonder how we never seem to do it at the toon.

?? Happens quite a lot, Man U 3-0, Arsenal 4 goals in a half, Brighton beat us, Reading beat us.

Yeh, once in a blue moon though. Apart from Brighton, its an upset if we beat them.

Hopefully tonight's match will be canny as Japan seem to have some very good technical players these days.

It will be interesting to see how Brazil cope with the pressure though.

Im going for Japan. Problem with Japan is they dont have anyone to stick the ball into the net and struggle to deal with direct play. Great team to watch though. Think they can get a draw against Brazil.

f***ing destroy them Felip.

:lol:

Think it's going to be close, fear we might go in feeling the pressure a bit. 1-1 or 2-1 Brazil here. Not going to be as easy as when we beat them 4-0 a year ago or so.

:lol:

Demonstrations outside the arena that was calm for a while, but now they are starting to get agitated and the cops had to throw smoke bombs to prevent chaos. Fans going into the stadium that have nothing to do with the demonstrations are coughing and feel really uncomfortable with the smoke. Demonstration is against the fact that the stadium would cost R$500m and ended up costing R$1,2bn instead.

BRAZIL: JULIO CESAR, DANI ALVES, THIAGO SILVA, DAVID LUIZ, MARCELO, FRED, NEYMAR, OSCAR, LUIZ GUSTAVO, PAULINHO, HULK #confeds #BRAJPN

JAPAN: KAWASHIMA, HONDA, NAGATOMO, UCHIDA, ENDO, KIYOTAKE, OKAZAKI, KAGAWA, KONNO, HASEBE, YOSHIDA #confeds #BRAJPN

BRAZIL: JULIO CESAR, DANI ALVES, THIAGO SILVA, DAVID LUIZ, MARCELO, FRED, NEYMAR, OSCAR, LUIZ GUSTAVO, PAULINHO, HULK #confeds #BRAJPN

JAPAN: KAWASHIMA, HONDA, NAGATOMO, UCHIDA, ENDO, KIYOTAKE, OKAZAKI, KAGAWA, KONNO, HASEBE, YOSHIDA #confeds #BRAJPN

THANKS