2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Didn't watch the game to be frank, but it looked like a good win for Nigeria. Are Tahiti *that* bad then?

Yeah, this isn't just minor opposition.  It's an actual pub team.  San Marino would turn them over.

And Nigera were pretty poor.  So greedy in front of goal, barely anyone was passing or making runs for one and other.  They seemed to have some obsession with rounding the keeper?  Every time they did bother to work the ball and run into the channel they carved through like a hot knife through air.

Said the same not many agreed. I think San Marino would beat them by two goals or three. Tahiti were doing quite well, but it wasn't because of their footballing ability. Jesus Navas and Pedro would have a field day against taht high line back five.

Agreed, i'd back San Marino to beat them. Worst defending i've ever seen from this lot. Nigeria were clueless in the final 3rd yet still ended up creating chance after chance without even looking like they were creating anything remotely worthy of an applause. Just seemed to be a couple of passes and the striker had a golden opportunity, which he would of course miss…..or be offside.

Not enough love for Endo last night. Thought he was Japan's best player. Doesn't he have some medical condition which has stopped him making a move to Europe?

A Japanese friend of mine told me he's pretty much "Mr Japanese football" and that they had done whatever it took to keep him in the league.

Didn't watch the game to be frank, but it looked like a good win for Nigeria. Are Tahiti *that* bad then?

They play hard but you'll use that against them and slice them to bits. Figure 5-0.

Not enough love for Endo last night. Thought he was Japan's best player. Doesn't he have some medical condition which has stopped him making a move to Europe?

A Japanese friend of mine told me he's pretty much "Mr Japanese football" and that they had done whatever it took to keep him in the league.

Endo Donovan

The Japanese Donovan then

Endo Donovan

Good comparison, probably. He told me he's the most popular player over there, over people like Kagawa or Honda.

Reina; Azpilicueta, Ramos, Albiol, Monreal; Javi Martínez, Cazorla; Silva, Mata, Villa; y Torres.

Our second XI bar Ramos, he's even rotated Casillas out :lol:

:lol: Fuck you.