RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

With Cajun tbh.  Plenty of ways to insult the senile old cunt and the fat mess who hasn't seen his dick in 20 years without going all RTG and wishing them dead / horrible illnesses etc.  A bit too far and kind of reminds me of Kevin the teenager.

He's a clueless fuckwit and an embarrassment to the club on every level. A wage thief who should have retired years ago.

Is that a direct quote from Kinnears CV ?

I wouldn't miss the 4/5 year old lad who lives down the street but I wouldn't wish him death either

I think Kinnear is an embarrassment to the club, I desperately hope his role is some token gesture and really hope he has no bearing on the club at all but wishing him heart attacks or death is cringeworthy as fuck.

You do realise that you have an avatar that is making light of a guy who murdered and ate innocent people and then ironically wrote underneath that it's not to be taken seriously.

I wouldn't miss the 4/5 year old lad who lives down the street but I wouldn't wish him death either

I think Kinnear is an embarrassment to the club, I desperately hope his role is some token gesture and really hope he has no bearing on the club at all but wishing him heart attacks or death is cringeworthy as fuck.

You do realise that you have an avatar that is making light of a guy who murdered and ate innocent people and then ironically wrote underneath that it's not to be taken seriously.

That statement was about me, not Dahmer.

What's disgusting is that not once does he apologise for being a useless, incompetent shit stain for failing to replace Cabaye. Reckon he was up all night writing (dictating) this instead of trying to get us a decent player in.

Cunt.

What's disgusting is that not once does he apologise for being a useless, incompetent s*** stain for failing to replace Cabaye. Reckon he was up all night writing (dictating) this instead of trying to get us a decent player in.

c***.

Doubt he has any input whatsoever into that match program, and to be honest I'd be surpirsed if he actually knew we had a match on today, let alone the derby.  He'll never apologise - but there is a future that doesn't involve him and Ameobi and it's only a few years away :(