RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

This in the close season when a TV deal worth almost £40million kicked into gear. It just doesn’t add up.

Doesn't it 'kick in' in the next close season?

The payment probably arrives at the end of this season BUT it is a guaranteed payment hence other clubs spending it

what an utter coward and disgrace of a human being, he should be the one fronting up about this shit since he was quick to say how great he was what great plans he had how he's totally not after Pardews job nope not in the slightest, but when his bullshit is seen through he's pushing Pardew out instead of fronting up himself.

This in the close season when a TV deal worth almost £40million kicked into gear. It just doesn’t add up.

Doesn't it 'kick in' in the next close season?

The payment probably arrives at the end of this season BUT it is a guaranteed payment hence other clubs spending it

I always thought it was paid in stages throughout the season rather than one large payment at the end but I am not sure.

Guest Sherman

He waits in silence until the next window now. Don't think we'll hear a peep. Kinnear is not the problem here, he's merely a tool of Ashleys.

* Nobody mentioned Newcastle. Nothing. Not a sausage. Reports that Joe Kinnear woke at 5.30pm in the middle of a pile of cans, Crunchie wrappers and take-out boxes, stared at his blinking alarm clock, groaned, decided the day was a write-off and went back to sleep, are presently unconfirmed.

http://www.football365.com/f365-features/8904218/Mesut-F-ing-Ozil

what an utter coward and disgrace of a human being, he should be the one fronting up about this shit since he was quick to say how great he was what great plans he had how he's totally not after Pardews job nope not in the slightest, but when his bullshit is seen through he's pushing Pardew out instead of fronting up himself.

He's just doing what he's told man. You cannot blame him for that, can you?

what an utter coward and disgrace of a human being, he should be the one fronting up about this s*** since he was quick to say how great he was what great plans he had how he's totally not after Pardews job nope not in the slightest, but when his bullshit is seen through he's pushing Pardew out instead of fronting up himself.

He's just doing what he's told man. You cannot blame him for that, can you?

He tries to come across as an old school 'football man' and wilfully lies to the fans of the club. He's a total tosser.

So the same Alan pardew then.

I've called him a tosser from when he lied about not knowing about the job while Hughton was still here when Golfmag had already told us Pardew had been contacted. He's been a tosser from day one. Would of over looked it if he'd any good at his job but he hasn't been.

You do wonder why Ashley is always trying to befriend old footballers and give them jobs they are patently unsuited to. First dennis Wise, now Kinnear. He must have no friends in real life if he's trying to kiss up to these faded football names from the past.

I've called him a tosser from when he lied about not knowing about the job while Hughton was still here when Golfmag had already told us Pardew had been contacted. He's been a tosser from day one. Would of over looked it if he'd any good at his job but he hasn't been.

Aye, I just don't know how anyone can hold so much hatred against Kinnear yet would still offer a testicle for Pardew to stay. (I'm obviously not on about you here :lol: )

Neither of them should be at the club, neither have any self respect, and neither will leave.

Aye, I just don't know how anyone can hold so much hatred against Kinnear yet would still offer a testicle for Pardew to stay. (I'm obviously not on about you here :lol: )

Neither of them should be at the club, neither have any self respect, and neither will leave.

Solidarity!

Same. Always thought he was snake ever since he denied knowing Derek or Mike and had not been contacted. So what Golfmag just guessed are we to presume. Pretty lucky guess eh? :)

Fuck off Alan.

Fuck off Joe.

Fuck off Mike.

I just wish we could have genuine honest people running the club and not constant slimy liars.

can't stand this cunt..

just wished Jim White had his number last night and called him and let him explain the lack of signings we had or why he wasnt doing his job..

most probably the call would have ended with a Fucking expletive rant for 15 minutes

can't stand this cunt..

just wished Jim White had his number last night and called him and let him explain the lack of signings we had or why he wasnt doing his job..

most probably the call would have ended with a Fucking expletive rant for 15 minutes

He's hiding away in France

Guest Howaythetoon

Ashley appointed JFK out of pity. His role is nothing really. He's just a body sitting in a made up position getting paid a living wage. And for that reason and that reason alone, he won't be getting any flack from me.

Ashley appointed JFK out of pity. His role is nothing really. He's just a body sitting in a made up position getting paid a living wage. And for that reason and that reason alone, he won't be getting any flack from me.

I've pondered over a million theories for why Kinnear was appointed. At first, I was adamant he'd been brought in to force Pardew into a resignation. That was the polar opposite of the other school of thought, whereby he was brought in to 'alleviate pressure' on the manager. Whilst I've never agreed with the second theory, I no longer agree with my initial theory.

I think it's simply a case of: Llambias went, Ashley needed a replacement. Joe was first off the conveyor belt of 'mates' and convinced him he could have more of a footballing role than his predecessor had, hence the title of 'Director of Football', as opposed to 'Managing Director'. I think that's probably all it was. No ulterior motives, no football logic, just an easy way of filling the void that Derek left. No real care, certainly not for what the fanbase's reaction would be.