RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

This is so very, very bad.

Ben Afra/Ben Afree and kebab FSS

But wait, there's more, Joe has a personal message for you, keep listening

Fucking hell, what a lying fucking shitcunt. That whole thing was appalling in the extreme.

Llambezy, FFS

The only consolation is that interview was so embarrassing, so shameful, so cringeworthy, so disrespectful to players in addition to the usual disrespect of supporters, that it might actually cause someone, somewhere to rethink this whole thing.

Doubt it, mind, it's fat Ash and his complete lack of self-awareness, but if any interview could somehow stop this from happening, it was that one.

Dead silence from the club. Another P.R. masterstroke.

Could you imagine this kind of thing happening to an NFL team here?

The team would've backpedaled it's ass off by now and left Kinnear swaying in the wind. :lol:

It is so bad, I'm not sure how you could ever row back from it.

It's a litany of out right lies and bullshit of the highest order dovetailed off with a firm two fingers to the fans, it's scarcely believable in 2013.

Surely (if this is actually true) the club will have to release some form of statement about it at some point.

What the fuck shape is the statement going to take?

No doubt about it, this is going to be an absolute clusterfuck.

I really think he's talking himself out of the job. He'll be gone in the morning.

pls

:thup: still praying the silence from the club is because Ashley has just realized that he has made a huge mistake and trying to get out of it... not likely but still..

I really think he's talking himself out of the job. He'll be gone in the morning.

pls

Why is he talking so much, I can't work out if it's just him going rogue and feeding his ego or if it's genuinely the best way the club thought to put out the news.

He's surely not capable of doing any kind of job at an actual football club, like in real life.

No matter how much support he has from Ashley, I can't see any way he can make it last more than the average time it takes to fuck up a job so badly you're inevitably sacked. Question is how much damage he can do in the meantime. Hopefully he's exaggerating his role, and the answer is not that much.

Dead silence from the club. Another P.R. masterstroke.

Could you imagine this kind of thing happening to an NFL team here?

The team would've backpedaled it's ass off by now and left Kinnear swaying in the wind. :lol:

This is like the Bills bringing back Dick Jauron as GM. :lol:

Except Jauron wasn't a fat bastard, asshole, or idiot.